✈️ Fly Free Just Pay Taxes - United Airlines Companion Pass ✈️ and/or In First Class on AA / SW / UA / Delta

Service type (or item): United Airlines Companion pass. :airplane:
Price: 5K / yearly

Description: Fly FOR FREE on standby just pay taxes. If there is a spot on the plane you can go for free. You will also have a travel portal so you can see when flights have spots before you book days in advance.

Service type (or item) : :airplane: AA / SW / UA / DELTA Executive Platinum & the highest status’ on each airline. You pick one airline for this price. You can have multiple. I have multiple.
Price : 2k every 4 months or 7k / yearly

Description : This will get you upgraded to executive platinum or platinum pro or what ever top tier status you want. Benefits that this includes, free first class upgrades, free food & drinks in flight , boarding group 1 & 2 baller status , free cancellation up to 24 hours of take - off, and many other benefits.

Also have upgrades for hertz rental car and Avis and most other car rental companies. Just ask.

5 Likes

GLWS!!!

2 Likes

Thanks brother!

I think @goat need this :goat:

2 Likes

I don’t spend $5k annually on flights. I might spend $2-3k, and I get guaranteed reservations. So prob not an insane value for me.

I feel that bro . I didnt either, but now since i fly for free i leave all the time. When you have something like this you can just get up and go on hours notice, so the value for sure is over 5K. But yes i understand that might not make sense if you would travel same amount you do now.

1 Like

Unlisted because of shouting in the title. Please edit your title and remove caps.

1 Like

Ok i will

Can it only be used by one person or can i add family

Only one person as you are already added as someone’s “family” / companion

Can you get me CK on American I am already EP

Pm me . I have American companion passes right now. Much more though