"Fly High, Pay Low! Unleashing Unbeatable Discounts on International Flights || VIP SELLER ||

Service type: international flights discount 30%
Price: 30% off on all flights

Description: DOING INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS at :three::zero:% OFF :flight_departure:

ONLY MENTIONED AIRLINES👇🏻

United airways
American airways
Alaska airways
Emirates
Qatar airways

PM a screenshot with the dates, flight, price and number of passengers to get a proper quote.
Happy travelling :airplane:

4 Likes

Did wrote you a PM. Will share my feedback after using your service. @Awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

How does this work? We have a quote from Emirates or Qatar and you apply a 30% discount through them?

1 Like

Yes

I really don’t understand how one can sometimes give some users the VIP sign on this forum. I privately contacted him, I was told to wait after I gave him my information, he would get back to me in a few hours. Of course, he didn’t get back to me after a few hours, and I had to inquire again the next day. In short, he couldn’t do anything, neither do anything with miles nor anything else.

I’ve bought my ticket myself now and more expensively (because I booked later, I paid almost $450 more. Mind you, I wanted to save, not pay extra). But that no one responds to me in the end, doesn’t even apologize or anything like that, and just comes online here.

That’s not SWAPD-user friendly, let alone VIP-worthy. To be honest, I find it very brazen.

My feedback: Stay away, nothing but hot air.

1 Like

Can Swapd look into this?

I wanted to order but now I’m concerned.

I’ve noticed that the individual has been online multiple times. He had various options: he could have disputed my post or responded in some way, yet he chose to remain silent. So from my side, I’m disappointed and still telling the user status VIP it’s not worthy. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.