FREE $1000USD! Abstract GIVEAWAY!

IMG_9691

Guys, I want to celebrate the milestone of reaching MC Club. It really means nothing and wouldn’t have been attainable without all the resellers and buyers - Which is YOU. When your business is busy, I’ll probably be busy too :laughing:

SO…as a gesture of wanting to give back, as I believe “It’s more blessed to give than to receive”

I’m giving 1000USD away to a random-selected member.

To qualify, we MUST have worked together in the past.

How to enter :

1. Find a service in a ticket that I delivered for you, and leave a vouch on my relevant service listing for that service.

2. Tag me on the post and don’t forget the ticket # (or it won’t count) 2 Entries MAX.

3. DONE!

Will draw the winner next Friday - June 7th!

GOOD LUCK!

24 Likes

Congratulations again brother !! @Abstract

SWAPD approved! Have the OG Badge for doing something cool for the community!

2 Likes

No OG badge for me and I have been here for forever

1 Like

Its never too late!

I can give you two of my tickets to use so we can up the chances? Split the cash.

1 Like

I’m sorry sir Being a brokie I shouldn’t have spoken, I’m sorry

I’m only joking lol

2 Likes

@Abstract Did my thing on the sales thread.

Here’s my first entry.

Don’t tell me you’re giving special discount on the next ticket for first entry individual :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Congrats my brotha ! You earned it !

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Congrats - well deserved! Almost as deserving as I am of that band. So I entered your generous contest.

Lemme know which addy.

Seriously though, congrats on your major achievement.

1 Like

Worked with @Abstract lots of times and it’s always been a pleasure. Congrats for reaching the MC club and well deserved brother! :heart:

2 Likes

Bump!

Drawing a Winner and they’ll receive 1000USD Friday!

1 Like

congrats @Abstract

Here’s my entry

1 Like

I’ve had the pleasure of collaborating with @Abstract numerous times, and it has always been an outstanding experience. Your hard work and dedication have truly paid off. Congratulations on reaching the MC club it’s a well-deserved achievement, brother! #112677 #6738153

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats @Abstract

Abstract be like

1 Like