Free IG tool that ranks the Top 100 posts of any IG public user

Do this also for FB.
Get there some options for selecting timeframes like 7 days, 24 hours etc.

You could easily turn this into a paid service.

Thanks for this.

3 Likes

I like this tool and respect for the work.
But you need to do a redirect if someone put top100posts.com into the search bar. Now it is loading the site without SSL certificate no https. And some browser showing the website is not safe/trusted

1 Like

Thanks! Should redirect to https all the time now
system back up, be prepared for a few more crashes during the next few days :smiley:

1 Like

Update: As per @SWAPD recommendation, you can now access any public account top 100 posts directly in the url, example: top100posts.com is for sale | HugeDomains directly forwards to @World results.
You might use such a link when you advertise your IG accounts here (in private messages, otherwise it will unveil username), to show what type of content did really good in your feed, and the potential of your account. It could facilitate a sale, as buyers would understand what type of content could get viral in your account(s).

Currently working on much more updates.
Site was down a few days. HTTPS correctly installed now.

2 Likes

Awesome update. I will use this for my listings.

2 Likes

Thanks great tool!
Are you crawling the web version of Instagram, is that the reason for the loading times? Tried getting API access myself but got denied…

Thanks, yes we crawl the web version and then rank all the posts

1 Like

Its not working anymore just loading but not shown results please check it

thanks… just checked it, it’s working for me :confused:

1 Like

Launching on ProductHunt today. If you want to help, feel free to upvote there:

1 Like

UPDATE: huge upgrade on the servers currently completing. should be live for everyone in the next 24 hours. Must easier and FASTER to use.
Also developing some cool new updates

1 Like

Update: tool works much, much faster now and can finally support a large number of users making searches at the same time. Thanks for your patience. Open to ideas/collabs

2 Likes

Nice work :smiley:

I guess a nice feature would be to start collecting the data and create a section that tracks things like:

1. Top post of all time
  2. Most commented
  3. Most liked

Etc/etc.

3 Likes

I dont get it that you have same Domain name with .com but still using .co

Just used it again, it runs MUCH faster now than before and seems to be more consistent, thanks again for the effort, loving it!

2 Likes

GREAT work @premiumusername! Hopefully insta don’t block your API.

1 Like

Very interesting, I guess we could put something together on top100posts.co
But it would have to be entered and updated manually, as I don’t see how I could scrap hundreds of different accounts at the same time and put the results in one place, for now…

Thanks and yes there is a risk…
If they do we’ll find a way to come back!

1 Like

the .com link was unfortunately banned from IG and FB… We are giving it a new shot with the .co version…

2 Likes

Soon also i will share a great script developed with my finger it will extact in bulk top of viral posts from multiple ig usernames based on engagement rate of comment or likes .
waite me guys :wink: