FREE IN-DEPTH GUIDE | How to access direct Meta Pro Support portal to process your FB&IG requests! |

Done

Sent :slight_smile:

I didn’t want to say this, but I also noted it since Swapd motivated him to start again.

He’s basically copying and tweaking a posts a lil done by You (@pitbull) + Worldstar and Myself.

Although Ik he’s capable and a great guy at heart + :goat::goat: :goat: but , a Millionaire club member doing this for $500 doesn’t suit him at all.

Thank you in advance

I’m sure he’s a great guy, but I’m not even speaking about this contest. Stealing a free guide from someone and then reposting it in order to gain more likes is just not acceptable. I’ve put my time and resources into every single guide I shared and it’s just offending when people steal it lol

Done

Done :relaxed:

What did I tweak from you guys lol? Fb group giveaway or Canva premium or unique helpful guides and tutorials??

Could be ya’ll going for money, i am doing all this for fun + giving away things to the community, i even stopped at 75k points but the contest won’t be same fun with no competition so i stepped in again and now everyone bashing me since i am competitor? :man_shrugging:t2:

This method is up from 4 years on SWAPD, so stop defaming i stole it lol, i participated in your guide coz of your clickbait, if i had knew it’s this pro support guide, wouldn’t have participated at all.

Cool story bro.

Maybe you shared your Exclusive Guide with me a year ago? lol

Doesn’t matter. Do you see me reposting the same guides other people post? What’s the point?

You also reposted the free Canva method, so stop pretending you’re here to giveaway stuff for fun. You’re after the prize; and the way you do it is not respectful imo, that’s it. Enjoy.

This offended me, how can you say i steal it from you when i’ve been using this support for years?

Nonetheless, i respect your effort since you think i’ve copy-pasted your guide which i didn’t, still, I’ll take it down, don’t wanna argue with you and others for no reason. Thanks

:heart:

Competition isn’t stealing lol

But what competition? You say you aren’t doing this for the prize, just for fun. So there shouldn’t be any competition for you.

Dude, don’t play word games, that was beginning of the contest when i was competing, now i don’t care about that $500 prize, just doing all this for fun.

Closing permanently for plagiarism.

Also deducting 22,300 points from @porcupine at the end of the contest for all the likes gained here.

1 Like