Fully Designed Business/Entrepreneurship Discord Server For Sale!

I created this server some time ago & due to other ventures I did not have much time to focus on the community. The server is currently at 870 organic and real members that I have obtained by promoting on discord websites & Instagram. It will need a spark to become active!

Features

• Over 45 different channels that consist of welcome page, important info, server rules, staff chat channels, & member chat channels for different types of online business (SM marketing, Websites, Seo, E-commerce, & more!

• Server stats displayed at the top of the server, so you can easily track number of current members, channels, & roles

• Multiple security & moderation protocols in place such as accepting the server rules to join, anti-spam auto-moderation, & anti-alt account joins so that you can keep your community safe

• Support ticketing system so that members can easily contact you for support or business inquires

This server would be great for someone in the entrepreneurship realm that is looking to build a community for example a YouTuber, Consultant, or even a Mentor. You could make the server pay-only to join or limit the free version. Why start with 0 members when you can start here, the possibilities are endless!

PM me with your offers or any questions.

Payment Methods: Crypto & Bank Transfer (Swapd Deal Only)

Send me url pls

1 Like

Still taking some offers for this community! All real members & lots of upside potential with your strategy :dart:

Get at me to make a deal :fire:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.