Generic IG Claims Fast & Cheap | 1L+ Inactive Accs

Hello everyone!

Do you have your eye on an OG name that you’ve wanted for years but thought wasn’t possible or didn’t want to spend too much Benjamin $$ on a username? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. I’ll deliver your dream OG username quickly and smoothly for your brand or yourself in a matter of days!

ABOUT THIS SERVICE & TAT

Like I said, I’ve got you covered and will deliver your dream handle within 10-20 days. The username will be delivered with an OG account (meaning I will claim an OG account with that username for you) and will not be claimed on any fresh account or placeholder. The time period is a maximum of 10-20 days; some accounts may take longer, while others may be completed within 15 days.

INACTIVE: Accounts need to be inactive for at least 2 years. If there are no posts to judge, I can check for you. Please DM me the handle!

ABOUT THREADS: If you see a thread account linked to that account, that’s a big red flag, and that user is active. So please don’t waste time sending me that!

TYPES OF NAMES: Any type of name could work. It doesn’t matter if it’s pizza, John, Jason, crypto, NFTs, Bitcoin, as long as the name is inactive and hasn’t been touched (posted) by anyone in years.

OTHER: I can do 1L, 2L, 3L+ names. So, of course, we’ll start with 1L+ because I can’t start from zero (haha).

PRICE & PAYMENT METHODS

For the first 2 VIP members with transactions up to $50k, I will not take any prepayment and discount 15% off original price.

PRICE: Starting price is $9,000, and it could be higher for more short and sexy usernames, depending on each handle.

PAYMENT METHOD: Only accepting USDT, ETH.

Unlisted because of shouting in the title. Please edit your title and remove caps.

Works now?

@Ysir

Done

Glws!

1 Like