GET a page on Famous Birthdays! [VERIFIED 20+ SALES]

yes

Ok I won’t, I just wanted to make sure everything was okay.

Hi there could you pm me? I have 130k followers on insta and there has been catfishes of me with over 200k, 600k followers. I’m not verified but my pics are all over the net.

1 Like

For anyone doing business with this guy I can vouch for him he’s legit! He got me on famous birthdays.

1 Like

Bro my famous birthdays page is gone what happened?

Share screenshots in DM

It’s still there bro. Click the link I sent and it’s still there. Pages never get deleted

im a musician, I have 10k+ followers on ig & many big blog placements, 100s of thousands of views on youtube, can you help me get a page?

1 Like

If you read the comments above someone has said this before. @multimrweb has addressed that you can try to do the method on factsider but your chances are very unlikely. Multimrwebb is reputable

can you do this for companys?

No, sorry

I am closing this service for a while until riots and COVID quarantine ends, the editors are really short staffed and have a lot of people in the queue, so the wait times for this is higher than I am comfortable with here on swapd.

2 Likes

Hello, I am interested, but I dont have 30K followers, is it a mandatory requirement?

:frowning: i got fraud from this account.

Yeah, Take a look at this article that was posted. This was one of the accounts that was hacked by someone.

interested, PM please!

Of course @RandyMarsh had to open the topic for the fraudster. Way to go!

2 Likes

Not my fault. he asked to reopen the topic. You should’ve found out about the hacking before it happened. NUB.

Also, guys, please do not go off-site, even if it’s a premium member, vip member or even staff, always deal via SwapD, It’s for your own good.

6 Likes