Get Any Premium, Short and Brandable Domain (Exclusive Opportunity)

Hi everyone!

Are you starting a new business or brand? Do you currently have one up and running? Would you like to simply purchase a short, easy-to-remember domain to increase the exposure of your website and the easy arrival of your customers or fans? This is your opportunity!

You can choose any word or letters that end in .ar, creating rare and unique combinations throughout the Internet. For example:

• doll.ar
  • guit.ar
  • calend.ar
  • rockst.ar
  • popul.ar

Or simply words that don’t end in that specific format:

• word.ar
  • table.ar
  • artist.ar
  • hello.ar

Rules

• Not website included, they are only premium domain names.
  • The domain must contain between 4 and 50 characters.
  • The domain can include numbers (domain123.ar), or being just numbers (1234.ar, 1111.ar).

Pricing

From $1,000 USD.

Ask me in private message about the specific domain you want to get, since perhaps its value can vary if it is very rare or premium.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. I will be glad to reply to your messages!

If we get a virtual address in Argentina we can also buy these TLD’s. What’s the benefit of going through you?

2 Likes

You really can’t at the moment because this is a private process to which not every citizen has access. If you could, it wouldn’t be possible either with just a virtual address, you need to have a tax identification number. If you have it, you can buy a .com.ar domain if you want it freely, but it already loses its meaning and is not related to this offer/opportunity.

1 Like