Get your website unblocked from Facebook and Instagram

If your domain has been blocked by Facebook & Instagram, I can get it unblocked.

Price: $100 + (SWAPD Fee)

I know it’s super annoying to have your domain blocked on Facebook & Instagram, they contribute a lot to the overall traffic of your website and no matter how hard you try to ignore them, they’ll always be a valuable source of traffic. YOU NEED THOSE LIKES & SHARES!

Reasons that I can help you with: Community Standards, spam, security reasons.
Reasons I cannot help you with: Fake news, nudity, hate speech. (I will not touch these.)

A lot of people end up getting their domains banned due to false reports, let’s get rid of them.

I will try my best to get your domain unblocked within 24 hours of receiving the request, usually my best is enough.

It does not matter what niche your website is based on, I can get everything and anything unblocked. As long as it doesn’t have any serious violations.

I’ll give you a Guarantee on the unban, they will not ban your domain again, and if they do it, I will get the domain unbanned again for free.

I’ve gone low on the pricing so more and more people could afford this and not be deprived of the social signals they deserve.

16 Likes

oh haan

2 Likes

This guy unbanned SWAPD.co from IG/FB. Marking premium and ordering more.

10 Likes

Crazy Boogeyman​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Guessing gambling is still a no-no?

1 Like

Hi, I am interested in your service, please check your PM

1 Like

FACEBOOK GOD CAN U PLEASE RE-ACTIVATE A DISABLED ACCOUNT? GOT DISABLED A FEW YEARS AGO. IT WAS ACTIVE FOR LIKE 5-6 YEARS. I DON’T KNOW WHY IT WAS DISABLED.

IT IS MY OWN PROFILE, ALL REAL INFO, WITH MY PHONE NUMBER ATTACHED.

PLEASE MARK

2 Likes

Gambling is ok, please DM me the URL, I’ll check.

Great price.

1 Like

Just finished an order in around 24h. Another domain unblocked! Thank you!

3 Likes

The way this dude unblocked swapd.co and the way he is going on, he will soon buy SWAPD.

3 Likes

We can only wish for that to happen. no one wants Dave here.

2 Likes

Y’all were ■■■■-ing in your diapers when @Boogeyman and I were chasing that paper.

2 Likes

Old FB days?

1 Like

Probably before FB days.

1 Like

Jeez. you’re old. probably using a diaper now.

2 Likes

Yikes. You know how to hurt a guy :frowning:

Did I really hurt you? Yes! going to drink a glass of champagne to celebrate.

2 Likes

@Boogeyman I need two accounts to be unbanned asap

Swapd.co still looks banned on Facebook.