Get Your Wikitia Page! Can trigger GKP | Can help with verification! | $750 | 1-Year Warranty

Service type: Wikitia Page Creation
Price: $750 + SWAPD fees

Description:

Wikitia Profile creation by professional writer.

**AVAILABLE FOR: Musicians, Influencers, Companies, Up and coming artists, ANY kind of Artists, Politicians, Athletes, Authors, Influencers, Entrepreneurs, and any personality you can find on Wikipedia, **

ASK for examples with GKP

You will get approved 100% guarantee.

Yes I can update your Wiki page as your career progresses.

- ALL YOUR LINKS WILL BE IN IT (articles, socials, etc.)

- Indexes fast, It helps with SEO (will most likely show on the 1st page within a week)

Top tier writer; will craft and put together the most compelling and straightforward Wiki page for you, it will tell your history in a smart way SEO engineered to be put out there finally!

Bump

Bump

interested in example

1 Like

PM’d

Does not help with verification do not post misleading titles.

Y E S I T D O E S !!

From verification to being granted hundreds of thousands I did for a scientist, just by looking established, generates organic press as well. The benefits are endless.

It helped clients the first and second time; they got rejected, then we included a WIKITIA page and bam!

Plus, who doesn’t want to be on top once they search their name? That screams I’m famous, I’m known.

TAKING ORDERS FOR ANY ARTISTS, ENTREPRENEURS, OR COMPANY BUSINESS.

ASK for examples, which you will also see in the Google Knowledge panel!

Fast turn around, it ranks high, more than most articles you might buy mid to low tier here.

Bump

Why are you misleading people, it doesn’t trigger Google Knowledge Panels :joy: :joy:

It does not help with verification at all.

1 Like

Hey, PM me for examples of Wikitia powered GKPanels :slight_smile: You do not know my method.

False

Hey PM me for example :wink:

Lol I’ve worked with google for over 3 years, Wikitia only provides sources as biographies on Google Knowledge Panels, it’s not guaranteed, and will NEVER make a brand new google knowledge panel because of a wikitia page GLWS though

All I’m asking is you to remove “Can trigger GKP! Can help with verification!” rest is fine, everything else is correct.

1 Like

As an engineer? In Palo Alto? Remote? You haven’t pm’d me for samples yet :slight_smile:

Bump!

One order delivered successfully :slight_smile:

Taking orders !

send samples !!!

1 Like

Samples sent !

Still delivering Wiki pages, and taking others!