It’s free you can use a MessageBird
- Make sure your Facebook Business account has been successfully verified.
- Go to the WhatsApp channel configuration in your MessageBird Dashboard.
- Hit the edit icon for the WhatsApp channel you want to request Official Business Account status.
- At the foot of the page, you’ll see Enable two-factor authentication.
- Set a 6-digit pin and click Save.
- Once you’ve set the pin, please contact our support team requesting a WhatsApp Official Business Account.
- And that’s it! We’ll send the request on your behalf and send you a confirmation email once it’s approved.
There were people trying to sell this service here for thousands of dollars; it has become a great source of information. Thank you!
Any monthly costs? Or costs per message?
Each WhatsApp Business Account gets 1,000 free service conversations
How are yall accessing the channels page as it is said to be only avalible in 2 Countries at the moment?
Getting an Official Business Account (“Green Tick”) for WhatsApp
Could you please prepare a similar guide for Apple for Business? As far as I know, it’s possible to create a business profile with iMessage Business.
It’s same simple process like Whatsapp, but you need “Messaging Service Provider” you can check the the list provider there. and make sure detail company show on website on domain.com/contact
Have GKP / Google Business Profile it will better.