Guaranteed Facebook Verifications Including PR (15+ Successful Deliveries on SWAPD)

PM me bro $$$$$

1 Like

Sent!

PM!

1 Like

@boogeyman you always take my page link and never comeback :thinking:

yeah cause your page doest have PR, I’m still working on a package which has been hectic but I’m almost there.

Taking new orders without pre-payments as usual!

No extra charges according to account niche, no discounts cause hey I’m already the cheapest in here

3 Likes

can i have a price for cerify page ?

ive been waiting on boogey for almost a month

but you have to have PR. I dont this why its taking while,

Yep, need PR done first, the PR process is lengthy.

I do not sell verified pages.

Hi, did you get my PM

1 Like

yep, replied back to you!

I sent you a PM.

Hey @boogeyman , I have been waiting for 3 months. Please reply. Thank you and much appreciated.

Bro, I can’t verify without PR and I can’t verify + do the PR for $2k which you asked me to do, I don’t want to give false hope to people, I do not have enough sites on my list right now that’d work for Instagram Verifications.

5 Likes

pm please

1 Like

@Boogeyman just got three imposter accounts that have been pretending to be my business for well over two years taken down. The best part is he did it super fast, in like two days time. He’s the real deal from my view and I will go to him in the future for usernames, verification, and anything IG related. His customer service is also top notch on here. Thanks again for the quick turn around!

3 Likes

Boogey is a someone who is willing to take the time to answer your questions. Verification is not easy but boogey makes it possible and safe. Hard things cost money. His price with PR very good. Cant be found anywhere

4 Likes

I am still interested.
Just for the record, you offered me with PR publication for the verification. Yes I did ask if you can do it for 2k, I haven’t heard anything from you since then. We can come to a price that we both can agree.