Guaranteed Facebook Verifications Including PR (15+ Successful Deliveries on SWAPD)

Hardly doing any brands on IG for now. You my homie. Once you’re ready for verification as an individual and not a brand, I will sort it out.

1 Like

Much love mr boogie.

3 Likes

Price for full package for PR + Verification for IG only. PM please.
Would love to talk with you asap.
Thanks

1 Like

Successfully delivered another PR + Verification package (IG + FB)

100% success rate. I repeat, no matter who you are, no matter what you do, I can verify you.

No need to pay $10-15k to get articles published just for the sake of being verified. And then end up paying an extra $3k-$5k to get verified and still not be sure about it.

Sorry you don’t have enough PR” - I know hearing this feels as bad as it’d feel if @RandyMarsh becomes an administrator over here.

No more heartbreaks, aim straight to her DM without going in the others folder. Get your guaranteed shot at Verification with this SWAPD Exclusive PR + Verification package.

7 Likes

How much is it to do the PR + verification package?

1 Like

Sent Pm! Thanks

1 Like

Thank you Boogeyman, took about two weeks, I now have a blue check mark on Facebook and IG. Great working with you. Cool and professional. Will definitely reccomended to friends.

3 Likes

Now youre bullying me too? Lol

3 Likes

I love that … great work will order it hopefully soon

1 Like

May i know the price of the package ?
The publication and the verification please
Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Sent DM

1 Like

there?

1 Like

PM’d

1 Like

Dear friend! Waiting for an answer

1 Like

Boogey is very busy but he tries his best to help everyone. He is very nice to deal with when he is around. I am in process of verifying an account with him. Will keep everyone updated.

1 Like

Same here, still in progress of verifying accounts with him.
I will aswell keep everyone updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dm me price of package please

1 Like

Hi, can you PM me?

1 Like

Another successful sale. This time @Boogeyman verified a buyer in 48 hours.

7 Likes

:star_struck:

2 Likes