Guaranteed Instagram Mergers

Sounds interesting.

Do both accounts need to have the original email?

1 Like

Great question. Also how does the merge affect overall engagement?

Is there previous work of yours that we can see for ourselves?

Thanks!

It’s not mentioned in the thread, but he requires the password to both accounts to initiate the merge.

Lol if he requires the password then this is a scam as we’ve completed several merges and they never ask you for a password. @SWAPD

I’ve also done merges in the past and never heard of them needing the password, maybe the username and email.

4 Likes

I’ve done a few merges with the FB/IG team in the past and they have never asked for a password

You do NOT need to provide passwords!

All the information I need is listed here:

You do not require OG emails for each account, only the emails currently associated with each account.

I would be happy to provide case studies over PM due to the nature of the client.

Thanks!

Hey, can assure it’s not a scam. I would like to mention to everyone that if you would like to see a case study please PM me and I can provide for you.

Thanks.

Have amended my comments in the PM and below to clarify all the information required.

You are correct, passwords are not required.

You have another topic where you charged 1500$ and now you ask 5000$ lol.

Guess he noticed how the fixed price for every unique Instagram service is literally $5000.

Well done on your investigative work… yes I realised the market for the service and no I don’t think it’s unusual to happen.

If you have a problem with it then that’s fine by me and not my problem :slight_smile:

Fine by me man! Gotta adjust to the market.

Glws!

But merging is not harder then just submitting a username claim. Everyone with media portal can request account merges.

Correct, but without access or a contact who will approve it then you need a reliable service. And this is my cost for the service.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.