★ Guaranteed IG Verification for All Real Musicians/Producers! (Press + Submission)

:white_check_mark: Get your Instagram/Facebook profile verified today!

I can process and verify most legitimate and strong musician, producer & DJ cases. Having worked for big record labels and countless musicians and their managements, I abide by strict criteria to ensure all cases go through 100%. After your case review, if I say I can verify you, then I can do it. No b*llshit.

All fake cases will be ignored, so do not bother sending me them!

Requirements:

• Strong music-related press in high DA outlets (No blacklisted outlets like: The Source, AllHipHop, ThisIs50, HipHopSince1987 etc.)
  • Verified Spotify profile with a minimum of 5K+ monthly listeners, and five songs minimum with a decent amount of streams on each (10k+ is preferred)
  • Your Instagram page must have music-related content (9 posts preferred, with some being at least one year old) with all real engagement, such as likes & comments.
  • The Instagram profiles/clients must be based within the USA or EU regions.

I can also do guaranteed cases, which includes press articles & submission! The exact requirements apply as shown above (excluding the PR).

Pricing & Payment Options:

• Pricing for Submission only: $1000-$1500
  • Pricing for Guaranteed Cases: $2250-$2500
  • All SWAPD fees must be covered!
  • I accept Bank Wire or Crypto (USDT) as payment.

Turn Around Time:

• Stand-alone submissions are completed within the same day. But in rare cases, it can take up to 24-48hrs if Instagram/Facebook decide to escalate the case for additional/further review.
  • Guaranteed cases can range from two weeks minimum to six weeks maximum. This includes the following: draft write-ups, draft reviewal/approval, publishing, rejections & any possible delays from both parties.

I can also verify Facebook accounts for an additional cost!

if you have more questions regarding this service, please send me a private message! :rocket:

6 Likes

Due to the recent crackdown on fake musician verifications, this has had an impact on the procedures & requirements to complete real musician cases.

Until my team and I figure out a guaranteed and fully functioning process, all orders will be heavily selective, as we cannot onboard pretty much any case anymore.

Blacklisted After 25th August 2022

3 Likes

I’m aware. Thank you for looking out.

Sent you a very strong case.

1 Like

Availiable

If the case is strong, yes.

What do you need from me

Sent you a case, check PM

1 Like

Only taking on submissions for all strong musicians at the moment.

I’ll be offering guaranteed packages soon!

Check dm

Active for strong submissions!