[Guide] Create ULTRARREAL Consistent Models With AI Models (Super Method)

These influencers are being monetized having collaborations with clothing brands, obviously it is difficult to get there but as Aitana Lopez went viral at the time the owner was able to get this kind of things, although those opportunities are not available to everyone that’s why there are a thousand ways to monetize this kind of characters having a small audience.

This guide is aimed at everyone regardless of the knowledge you have since having 0 contact with AI you will be able to get the results I promise, I explain step by step everything you need to generate images like these (they are images created and explained step by step in the guide):

The only payment you will have to make is only for the guide because the program is totally free.

You will be able to create everything your mind can imagine because with the right prompt you will be able to choose the place where you want your character to be, change the physical features such as hair color, choose the clothes you want her to wear or take a naked picture, the posture, etc… Basically whatever you have in mind you can reflect it in an image with this program.

I understand that some people will have doubts that’s why I will give my Telegram contact to all those who buy the guide so I can help you as much as possible.

In the guide I mention a website where I learned everything I know, it is perfect for people who are left wanting to learn more about the program.

The only requirement to be able to put all this into practice is to have a PC.

You will also have access to a Telegram group which we use as a community to share information and solve doubts about AI.

No refunds are accepted.

Special Offer For Those Who Gives A review in Exchange Will Get The Guide For Only 60$

3 Likes

Do you need good GPU?

if you want to download the program as local you will need 8GB GPU but you can still use the program in the cloud

Interested

I recently acquired @carluuhs guide and wanted to share my experience. Despite my basic AI knowledge, the guide’s clear instructions were impressive. It’s beginner-friendly yet offers insights for advanced users. It doesn’t require extra investment and the support provided is commendable.

Unlike other guides, this one delivers tangible results. Highly recommended for those aiming to create consistent girls models (or any) with AI.

3 Likes

Thanks for the review

1 Like

Show me

1 Like