Guide - How to claim your Desired Instagram Usernames

I’m excited to share my guide on how to claim Instagram usernames

I recently received a method that allows you to claim rights to a username

Before I started selling this guide here I tested this method and a few hours ago I got the desired username within 2 days

I’m sure most of the sellers here use this method to get the username

You don’t need portal or representative access to do this.

Notes:

This guide is not a magic solution to instantly get any username you want.
What I mean by this is that you must follow the standard criteria such as the username must be inactive, not banned, and so on.

You 100% get the username you want if that username represents your business or your client’s business.
THIS IS GUARANTEED

You can also get the username you want if it doesn’t represent your business, but in this case you will need a little knowledge of Photoshop or even Paint.

For my test of this method, I chose this option and got the username I wanted. This username did not represent my business. However, I was able to get it.

Ticket will stay open for a 7 days grace period.
And I am ready to advise and help you throughout the entire process.

Price:

$2.5K for the first 5 clients.

Afterwards the price will be $3.5K

For any additional questions, my DMs are open.

Is this the already known method where you contact business support?

no, they don’t provide such help in life chat

1 Like

for non generic or also generic

For generic only if this username will represent your business 100%

They do if you have the right agent or trademark support.

Maybe. But this method does not involve special agents or anything like that

friendly BUMP.

1 Like

Trademark method

1 Like

Bro wtf ? Should I give it free for community.

Once someone acquires the method, they’re quick to resell it instead of using it for their own business. That’s why, after 1 month, the method no longer works.

Today, if you buy a method, it’s to use it and not to resell it directly afterwards, because if you look at the three people on Swapd selling the same method, in 2 or 3 weeks, the method won’t work anymore.

Up your prices or will give it free (my method with my process)

Price are low, everyone will have method after 2/3 weeks it will be patch.

From what you’ve said, I understand that this isn’t part of the method with the Portal, or even with the representatives or live chat.

So I’m implying that it’s the same method as I am, I warn you, this method involves well-proven risks, selling it at €2500 and promising to wait for a generic I find a bit dodgy.

Knowing that behind this to explain to you that even if you manage to blow up the @ if you don’t have an auto claimer of your account in session id and an account for swap .

You’ll have to wait a good 30 days to get your generics, but if you miss the chance to get them back, someone else will, but you’ll have lost them and they’ll have lost you 30 days.

So I’d just like you to clarify the method and tell people the truth, because that’s going to prevent you from having problems with tickets and, above all, check whether your method is complete, because if you’re selling the same thing, believe me, the method I had that I bought was incomplete, and I never claimed anything with it.

You need an emergency auto claimer and a swapper.

How u can say this is not a trademark method if u say that’s :

Interesting can u show us a case study ?

Please pm more details