Happy birthday to us! SWAPD turns 2! (Old topic, it's not our b-bday yet)

Our domain, SWAPD.co, was purchased on Feb 26th, 2017. However, we officially didn’t open doors until the end of April (or beginning of May). The exact time is unknown, as it took us a while to get off the ground. Fast forward two years, and here we are. Thanks to our wonderful members our small community constantly proves you don’t need to be big to be relevant.

Interesting facts about SWAPD

To keep this post interesting, here are some fun facts and accomplishments we’ve made.

• We have over 5000 members.
  • Over 1/5 of our members are banned/silenced. Most bans happen due to non-compliance of basic rules.
  • We have currently reached 100-150K USD in sales volume per month.
  • We currently average 5-7 new listings per day.
  • On a busy month, an admin has to reply to tickets 130 times per day, verify 2-3 members, approve/edit 10-20 posts, and answer random questions. Combined with new topics and posts (and including edits), an active admin is able to create/edit over 4000 posts per month. The time spent managing this workload takes anywhere from 70-100 hours
  • Problems are kept at a minimum with super low pull-back rates. We’ve also only experienced one chargeback in the past few months.
  • We’ve average 300-400k page views per month at the moment (around 13K unique users per month)
  • Overall, we’ve reached 5 400 000 pageviews so far.
  • The average checkout ticket value is 1041 USD.
  • Compared to last year, our buyers/sellers started preferring BTC payments. We’ve seen a 32% jump in BTC transactions.

Considering we only have 5000 members, we find these activity reports quite amazing. Hopefully, the community will continue to grow while properties and lucrative deals keep piling up. We would like to thank everyone for being a loyal SWAPD member! And a big yay to our second year in the making.

I love you all. (Except @Yair1238)

27 Likes

2 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY…

4 Likes

YOOO, THAT’S MINE

Where’s my credit broo :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

Happy Birthday SWAPD, This is a great milestone.

2 Likes

admin

3 Likes

honestly LOLed at that HAHA

1 Like

shoutout to you guys for running an incredible community and being fun with it too. Been on here i think over a year now and its awesome <3

2 Likes

Congratulationssssss​:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::joy::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::two_hearts:

1 Like

Love you too. hope the chargeback was for $50,000

3 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@SWAPD does this mean I’m from the first users that registered here :slight_smile:

Joined - Apr 14, '17

2 Likes

HBD Swapd, happy to be part of you.:champagne:

2 Likes

Yes you were!

2 Likes

It was 720 USD.

3 Likes

Happy birthday :smiley: congrats on the growth, long live Swapd!

1 Like

How much do you sell this now and can I use a amm for the checkout or it doesnt make any sense :joy:
Happy Birthday SWAPD!!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday SWAPD!! :balloon::tada:

1 Like

Happy birthday to SWAPD! Thanks to all the hardworking staff members, mods, and admins who have always been helpful and making this website a safe place to do transaction!!

3 Likes