Instagram / FB INSTANT unbans / any type / 130+ accounts recovered in a month / 3750$+ starting

Thanos!
Sent you an update!

how much do you charge for those?

38 Likes

VOUCH.

If you’re looking for someone to unban your Perm banned account, Thanos is the only dude onsite that can/will do it.

Account was banned for almost 2 months. Went to two different people onsite and they were unable to do it and left me in limbo for months in waiting on responses from Meta. Thanos got it unbanned in an hour :rofl: Expensive, but worth it. Get your stuff done with this dude.

38 Likes

Why stop at one, another perm unban just completed on Swapd. 2 perms on site today :moyai::handshake::moyai: @Media

38 Likes

Unban King. With a snap of his finger @Thanos brought back my deleted account in less than 10 minutes.

39 Likes

Hey Thanos, my acc was banned in November last year because of copyright (they said I sold fake Nike products, but they were 100% original).

Do you think you could recover my acc? The acc was my main job and my life :pensive:

39 Likes

:warning: Tomorrow is the last day i will be able to offer this service which is instant copyright / perm (deleted) / counterfeit unbans

So if you have such bans or any other than you need instant unbanned now is your final chance. At least for a while :boom:

39 Likes

@ricardogarcia

39 Likes

3 tickets opened on swapd and 3 more off site. Submitting all in a few hours for the last time :broken_heart: all are copyright / perm / fraud & deception

38 Likes

Sent a PM…

34 Likes

Submitting 9 accounts in 20 minutes, come on let’s make it 10 accounts if anyone need :rofl:

38 Likes

This dude ain’t just any seller. He’s legit :fire:, knows his game like a pro, and connects straight with the main plug. Whatever he’s vibing, he drops it way before the beat or right on point :dart:. No cap, ride with him any day. He’s all about the vibes and the hustle, not just the :moneybag:. Too real! :raised_hands::metal:

37 Likes

If you missed yesterday, there is another last chance tomorrow to get your perm / copyright / counterfeit / 24h stuck or any other ban type back :handshake: Rep can still do them but he literally told me it’s his last day tomorrow •.• which was supposed to be yesterday so yeah let’s go :crown:

34 Likes

@Thanos is unbelievable. My IG acc was banned for 1 year due to copyright and everyone here told me it was deleted forever. Within some hours he just unbanned it and I got it back as it was before! Thx man it was my main job and my life, I can’t thank U enough still :pray:t5::white_heart:

34 Likes

Collecting accounts to submit in around 12 hours.
Yesterday 2 unbans on Swapd. And today so far 1 ticket open to submit later today and 3 off site.

Send your requests :moyai::handshake::moyai:

33 Likes

Got my account back in 20 mins ! He’s a beast and is 100% legit!

36 Likes

Copyright unbans paused at the moment but can still do :

• Permanent (deleted)
  • Counterfeit

And all other ban types

The difference is that timeframe is not instant it’s 0-14 days

34 Likes