Instagram / FB INSTANT unbans / any type / 130+ accounts recovered in a month / 3750$+ starting

:warning: Tomorrow is the last day i will be able to offer this service which is instant copyright / perm (deleted) / counterfeit unbans

So if you have such bans or any other than you need instant unbanned now is your final chance. At least for a while :boom:

39 Likes

@ricardogarcia

39 Likes

3 tickets opened on swapd and 3 more off site. Submitting all in a few hours for the last time :broken_heart: all are copyright / perm / fraud & deception

38 Likes

Sent a PM…

34 Likes

Submitting 9 accounts in 20 minutes, come on let’s make it 10 accounts if anyone need :rofl:

38 Likes

This dude ain’t just any seller. He’s legit :fire:, knows his game like a pro, and connects straight with the main plug. Whatever he’s vibing, he drops it way before the beat or right on point :dart:. No cap, ride with him any day. He’s all about the vibes and the hustle, not just the :moneybag:. Too real! :raised_hands::metal:

37 Likes

If you missed yesterday, there is another last chance tomorrow to get your perm / copyright / counterfeit / 24h stuck or any other ban type back :handshake: Rep can still do them but he literally told me it’s his last day tomorrow •.• which was supposed to be yesterday so yeah let’s go :crown:

34 Likes

@Thanos is unbelievable. My IG acc was banned for 1 year due to copyright and everyone here told me it was deleted forever. Within some hours he just unbanned it and I got it back as it was before! Thx man it was my main job and my life, I can’t thank U enough still :pray:t5::white_heart:

34 Likes

Collecting accounts to submit in around 12 hours.
Yesterday 2 unbans on Swapd. And today so far 1 ticket open to submit later today and 3 off site.

Send your requests :moyai::handshake::moyai:

33 Likes

Got my account back in 20 mins ! He’s a beast and is 100% legit!

36 Likes

Copyright unbans paused at the moment but can still do :

• Permanent (deleted)
  • Counterfeit

And all other ban types

The difference is that timeframe is not instant it’s 0-14 days

34 Likes

Please respond in PM

34 Likes

Copyright unban available ?

33 Likes

Instant unbans now resumed for a maximum of 3 days only.

Have already 15-20 cases off site and 1 ticket open on Swapd.

Send me your requests :clinking_glasses::handshake:

All ban types :

Copyright
Perm
Counterfeit
Fraud deception
Etc

32 Likes

start my ticket brother few minute tat is crazy!

32 Likes

@Thanos is insane unbanning accounts in minutes :flushed: Must be sleeping with Zucks wife :eyes:

40 Likes

I wait bro

32 Likes

This man is truly a legend, the legend is back :exploding_head: :man_dancing:

35 Likes

@zzz2786611 did you try your luck with him?

31 Likes