Has anyone ever spent $1m but never sold $1 here?

Has this ever been done on site? Or will I be the first?

10 Likes

Probs the first :smirking_face:

1 Like

Imagine spending 1m and you’re just rank 2,798. Safety concerned member from Nigeria can outrank you anytime. Lol

4 Likes

It’s an evil world we live in.

2 Likes

@SWAPD give this man some rank as a buyer. Lol :rofl:

That’s a good idea. Honestly i’ve always been more curious about buyers’ ranks than sellers

Yes. We have one member.

2 Likes

Imagine being a new guy here thinking “I will climb to #1”…

4 Likes

pay me the money thats owed and check your pms.

I remember there was a member here who spent over $4M and never sold anything.

He’s ranked 4th as an all time buyer.

It just doesn’t reflect on the profile card. As it only shows for seller’s ranking. And, I think it is better that way.

However, clicking the profile’s stats would reveal one’s rank both as a buyer and a seller.

One’s own link :downwards_button:

for example, Gateway’s ranking, both as a buyer and a seller would show up here :downwards_button: