Hiring - Social Media Manager - Travel Niche

Vouching for goat, GL g - know your inbox is full :slight_smile: would love to discuss the OF deal though

1 Like

Hi, would love to do the management. Can we discuss pay in messages? I already have access to your travel platform and think we could be a good fit

Hello @GOAT can I sent you my cover letter and strategy? Do you have time to read my cover letter?

i can

I can do that I’ve grown pages from 0- 1m and I know how the algorithm works nowadays

found your guy?

not yet, will review in the coming days and update thread

1 Like

check my post

I can help.

I can easily manage your account . I have managed so many IG accounts of different niches. Travel, food, beauty , fashion, cat ,dogs , books, motivation niches and I always give credits to the main owner so don’t worry about that.

I may just be the diamond in the rough you’re looking for. I own my own travel page community of nearly 100k. I’ve done so well with the page that I’ve had hotels reach out to work with me. One of our reels just hit over 1 mill. And I come up with the best travel captions, properly crediting the owner so they don’t ask for it to be taken down.

I use sites like https://snapinsta.app/instagram-reels-video-download

To properly download content. And I always double check the quality before posting. I’d make sure to do the same for you as well.

I’m intrested, I already have a lot of channels sourced(1000+), I can get most of the videos for free, just to give credits, as well I’m currently working for the biggest social media company in US, I already now the job 100% perfectly, 700€ monthly, if you are interested let me know!

Hi @GOAT I double as a blogger and a social media page manager with over 6 years experience in both fields. I post random videos/memes and I’m well aware of the Instagram community guidelines.

Apart from managing my blog page on Instagram, I’ve successfully handled several Instagram pages for busy business owners.

You can check out my page here Https://Instagram/thephenomenal_girl

Being experienced in this field, you can be sure that your page is in good and safe hands. If you need any proof of identity, I’m also open to that.

If you’d like us to work together, you can DM me so we can discuss the rate. It’s friendly, trust me.

Looking forward to your reply :blush:

Interested in this. I run several Instagram pages with just over a million followers. Is this account already posting, or are you starting it fresh?

We have like 10 posts. Will send you a DM

1 Like

@GOATofSMM

1 Like

There’s already a insured post on SWAPD about it

Dominate Social Media: Elite Instagram/Facebook Management Service

1 Like

I am insured on SWAPD! I can do it at a very affordable price , should i inbox you my portfolio?

1 Like

This is exactly what i do for my current clients:

1. Create a content board and send it for approval
  2. Check if the account has had any new followers, likes, comments, or interactions
  3. Engage with these interactions i.e. Like their comment, Reply back to their comment/message, Follow them etc (ONLY IF THE ACCOUNT MEETS OUR CLIENT’s DEMOGRAPHIC)
  4. Follow 30 accounts per day that meet the client’s demographic.
  5. Comment on these 30 accounts’ latest posts, and like them.
  6. Comment on the latest post from a GOLD MINE account/page and like up to 20 people’s comments from the comment section (ONLY LIKE PEOPLES COMMENT IF THEY FIT THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC).
  7. Keep an eye out for relevant hashtags that accounts in the target demographic use and make a note of these so that you can use for when you upload a new piece of content
  8. Find other GOLD MINE accounts
  9. Create a caption and find hashtags for content that needs to be scheduled.
1 Like

FYI in Atlanta for a wedding; will review on Monday when I get back into town

2 Likes