How to change verified TikTok Username & Nickname (Instantly without waiting)

Hey, I have seen lot of people selling verified TikTok username/nickname changes or get it changed instantly without waiting 24h. I have been in this business since years, it’s not worth paying 100-300 usd for nickname/username change, if you have a verified TikTok you can just try it out, it will get changed within a minute.

So first of all, you can change the TikTok Username & Nickname without getting debadged in app, you just change the username like you always do and then click on save then it says set username/nickname or cancel username, people think after clicking on „set username“ they will lose the badge, but you won’t. After that you get a message which says „submit request“ or „change username now“ u just click on submit request.

For the username it will change instantly but for the nickname it will take 24h to get it changed but now there are people who can get it changed without acces in seconds.

You can do that by your self, u just go on an alt and report the account and click on inappropriate profile info and then u just report the bio. After a minute everything will get changed within seconds till minutes (as well the pfp, bio etc)

Sorry for my English, I hope this will help lot of people!

1 Like

Thanks bro !

Is there any other method to change nickname other than reporting my account?