How to delete your posts from a Unpublished Facebook page

I have read many discussions on this site and have noticed that many people are trying to find a way to delete their old posts from their unpublished Facebook pages. There are some things you have to do to make this happen, please follow these steps.

1. To remove videos try this: You must have the “Facebook Creator studio” downloaded to your desktop or phone. Open the App and click “Content Library” . Then click posts and start selecting the videos you want to delete.

2. To remove photos try this: From your mobile phone click the three lines on the top right then click on your pages. Click on the page you want to remove photos from and a screen will pop up that shows your insights and recent posts. Click on “SEE ALL” on top right of the recent posts section and all of your photos and stuff will appear. You can now start removing all the photos you uploaded.

3. From an old phone you get a different version of Facebook as you can’t update it . Try going through some settings from the old phone and you’ll have different options for deleting posts.

4. From a desktop computer click the Drop down arrow on the top right. Go to activity log and on the left hand side under where it says “Comments” click “See More” . Now you can start going through all the stuff you posted from your personal page and get rid of some of the links you shared from your unpublished page to other pages. This will eliminate some of the dead links you have created that look like spam.

I don’t guarantee your unpublished page will be published again but this will help eliminate some of the spam you created and material that got your page flagged in the first place. I suggest you do this first before you send an appeal. I hope this helps everyone and I need help as well so please take a look at my Topics, thanks.

1 Like