How to fix this problem UPLOAD YOUR SELF?

Hi. I’m trying to open my second account. And upon logging in, facebook is showing me this text “Please upload a photo of yourself which clearly shows your face.
When you send us a photo, we’ll check it and then permanently delete it from our servers.” I keep on uploading my pic but it just keeps on getting back to the same option. Tried on different browser but the problem still exist. Please help. Thank you.
19da32cc0da58f65136b7d798f713f313c523e08

My suggestion is to try another device from another connection, and if that doesn’t work, it will be obvious that it’s an error on Facebooks side.

are the addresses where I manage my fanpage, and when I want to add an admin to my fanpage she blocks this way UPLOAD PHOTO YOUR SELF, and are the real addresses.

are the addresses where I manage my fanpage, and when I want to add an admin to my fanpage she blocks this way UPLOAD PHOTO YOUR SELF, and are the real addresses.

just upload high quality photo and the problem will be fixed :smile:

I tell you that this happens to me whenever I want to make a new admin on the fanpage, and often it turns all my accounts back to this type of problem, and it’s not just a case but it does make me add an administrator to pages and I do not understand why they are doing this because I do not want to wait 24 hours for the time to return because I can not post on the page unless it is time to return.