How to get INSTANT ARTICLE APPROVED within 16 days

Yep, this does work.

You can always boost a link to feed it low tier country traffic and get rid of the minimum readership.

2 Likes

Now, who gives me a source of viral articles? :slight_smile:

Ok, made a website, made 15 articles, and boosted an article ( waiting for them to approve the ad )

I will update you guys on whether it works or not.

Thanks Faadi.

2 Likes

Best of luck brother :heart:

1 Like

WTF man, that’s fast.

3 Likes

It took me around 25 minutes to purchase hosting from Hostinger, getting a free domain from them, installing wordpress, installing a theme, taking 15 articles I wrote in Hebrew and translating them into English with Google Translate, posting them with featured images, posting an article on Facebook and boosting it.

and also according to 10fastfingers.com I write 110 words in a minute.

FLEX

Fun fact: my name “Yair” has a very common rhyme in Hebrew which is “יאיר המהיר” and in a quick translation it means “Yair the fast”

4 Likes

The flash

1 Like

Is that what women call you too?
I thought I was a fast typer, but I hover around 80-90 WPM. This was on my second attempt:

@MeG @Alpha @shaunthomas - Do this test and post results. Anything under 70 WPM = you’re fired.

2 Likes

@SWAPD

What website is that? Will post results.

Okay nvm, got it.

1 Like

Yea and the 110 words I did was my first and only try today. My best one was 130.

Also youre slow af. Shame

Your gf must be very happy with you lol.

1 Like

I only tried two times. I am sure I could bump it to 100+.
Besides, I never learned to hold my hands on the keyboard the correct way, this is probably handicapping my speed ability. I can, however, hit every key with high accuracy, even if you spin me blindfolded and move the keyboard around, my key-sense will still hit the correct key on the first try.

Me too. Imagine looking at your keyboard while typing LUL

2 Likes

And typing with just your index fingers, probably like @MeG does.

2 Likes

1 Like

Uhhh, I type with only my two index fingers and hit ~95 GWAM :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

@SyedShah

@RandyMarsh any updates :thinking: