How to get verified on TikTok for FREE

Hey everyone! I did this for myself and a few friends with 100 percent success and have zero interest in offering the service. I’m sure other providers on here will not like me for this and some of them im sure have plugs that can get accounts done that wont pass this process. I have gotten an account with 200 followers and 3 posts verified (they had press etc.).

Step 1 - Fill out this PDF TikTok Verification Application.pdf | PDF Host

Step 2 - send it to verification@tiktok.com with a nice note from the EMAIL ATTACHED TO THE TIKTOK ACCOUNT you are verifying.

If you are verified on IG its pretty much guaranteed this will go through. Same with twitter. Outside of that you are on your own and maybe my friends and I got lucky.

ADMINS if I am not allowed to post this sorry…

28 Likes

Just submitted. Will let you know if it works!

2 Likes

keep us updated please.

1 Like

It most likely will if they are already verified on IG.

well , i haven’t any verified profile and this topic isnt for me i think 🥲

I mean if you have a lot of press That may help but like I said I only did it with people who had verified Twitters or Instagrams and some press.

My account had a thousand followers and one post. Now every single comment is “how are you verified” :rofl:.

They have a pretty transparent process over at TikTok so hopefully this helps someone build their brand without having to pay exorbitant prices for clout.

0 press :no_mouth: asap ill have ‘em 🥸

Well then he probably shouldn’t waste your time until you have press. This is the official way to apply. It isn’t some hack or work around. There are some really good providers of press on here you should talk to

I won’t answer questions in personal messages. Ask for everyone to see.

Sometimes it takes 2 days other times it takes over a week.

You don’t hear from them If you don’t get verified.

There was a time when you sent this email to one of four people on their team but they recently changed it to the verification@ email.

1 Like

Did you have to send them a list of press in addition to the pdf?

Thanks so they require heavy press and whats the usual time frame?

Read the thread I already answered this

I just squeezed it all in the pdf

Do they reply with a rejection too?

Yes they write you a long explanation as to why you weren’t verified that is tailored to your account and tells you what you need to do in order to get verified :roll_eyes:.

You really need to learn to read through a thread.

1 Like

This is awesome!

1 Like

hopefully it helps someone

TikTok just emailed me that I didn’t pass verification but hey, it looks like a legit way!

2 Likes

There ya go. Get it boys and girls

2 Likes

after how many days did he answer you?