How to Remove a Copyright Infringement Claim on Instagram?

If you have received a copyright infringement claim on Instagram and wish to have it removed, you can follow the steps below:

1. File an objection: Users who receive a copyright infringement claim can file an objection if they believe the claim is unjust. You can contact the issuer of the claim to express your objection or use Instagram’s copyright infringement dispute process.
  2. Remove the content: If you have a content that has received a copyright infringement claim, the best course of action is to promptly remove the content. Get in touch with the claimant and let them know that you will be removing the content. After removing it, provide feedback to the issuer of the claim.
  3. Review Instagram’s copyright policy: Carefully review Instagram’s copyright policy and ensure that your content aligns with it. If you believe the policy has not been violated, you can reach out to Instagram’s support team regarding the issue.
  4. Seek legal advice: If you encounter complex situations related to copyright infringement, it is important to seek advice from a legal professional. They can provide personalized legal guidance and direct you through the legal process.

Remember that Instagram takes copyright infringement seriously, and adhering to the platform’s policies is crucial. When sharing content, it is important to respect and obtain permission for others’ copyrights.

Instead of paying copyright owners thousands of dollars, we can delete your copyright strikes for you.

3 Likes

Helpful!

1 Like

I don’t understand what you don’t like :frowning:

you :kissing_heart:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This is some helpful information!!!

1 Like

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

1 Like

I will never understand why I got a reaction :smiley: