How to scrape unlimited emails + phone numbers from Instagram

Hey guys,

In this mentorship package, I will teach you how to scrape unlimited niche leads from Instagram.

We will cover how to scrape followers, followings, posts, user IDs and how to extract phone numbers and emails from those scraped lists.

Once scraped, you can use the emails/phone numbers however you like whether thats for cold email/text/calls, or uploading scraped emails to ads manager and running campaigns / lookalikes against that audience.

Benefits:

• Beginner Friendly
  • No downloads / No Proxies / No IG accounts needed
  • Unlimited Leads (no limit on amount you can scrape)
  • English Tutorial and Support so a beginner can start scraping in 30 min

My mentorship package includes:

(1) The scraper I use
(2) A basic tutorial on how to scrape with it

Your monthly costs for scraping are NOT covered by this service and start as low as $15-20 USD/month.

The $15-20/month is the only cost you will need to incur outside of the tutorial to start scraping leads (no proxies or IG accounts needed or other hidden costs).

If you are trying to scrape millions or tens of millions of emails a month, then the monthly costs will be higher but most people can get away with the base package of $15-20/month.

I will also provide ongoing support here on Swapd PMs for customers.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Cost is $250+ swapd fees

1 Like

Can I scrape phone numbers from any type of IG account? so even private ones? I’d need it for my WhatsApp Outreach tool. Please DM me. Thanks

We are only able to scrape publicly available information like emails in bio, or on the email button. Same goes for phone numbers. The phone number must be visible or on a text/call button displayed on the profile.

This service is best for someone looking to get a lot niche leads for cold outreach or other advertising purposes.

There is no way to get the private email/phone number that is attached to the account without having an employee to provide a “look up” service, or using the leaked Database info, which this does not cover.

$150+fees to the first purchaser on this!