How to start a profitable Marketing Agency

Hello everyone,

I own a webdesign / digital marketing agency in the Netherlands, been making a living out of it for a long while now. I’ve helped a couple of my friends to do the same thing and I’m willing to teach it to some serious people on Swapd as well!

I also run a local insurance company. I’ve mainly been focussing on that business. I haven’t done anything for my marketing agency in 5-6 months now, but I still make around 2k per month (monthly 30 min work).

I’m offering my mentorship to a couple people to start a local/international marketing agency.

Is this you?

• Want to make (more) money online but not sure how
  • Good with basic computer stuff and social media
  • Not scared to put some hours into a business

Then you might be the right candidate for my mentorship :slight_smile:

What does my mentorship include:

• Teaching how to do basic web-designing
  • Teaching all the basics you need to know for digital marketing
  • The art of outsourcing
  • How to get clients without any paid advertising
  • How to become a sales champ
  • How to get a monthly passive income out of your agency
  • 24/7 guidance if you have any questions
  • & way more

I currently have 1 student that is working for me in NL and I’ve helped some friends here too, but it will be my first time mentoring people online. It will take some time for me to adjust to that too, but trust me. If you are 1 of my first clients, you will get my full 100% priority.

Before opening a ticket I would like to chat to you a bit first. Not looking to mentor people that aren’t serious, don’t put the work in and will complain that they still don’t make money online.

The ticket will be 30 days, I will learn you everything you need to know in 30 days. You probably won’t be 100% ready in this timeframe, that’s why I’ll always be available to answer your questions after the ticket is completed.

Investment: 10k USD

Payment method: USDT

5 Likes

I Wish God To Give You More Of Every Beauty

You deserve the best of everything my beautiful brother :heart: :heart:

1 Like

My guy, ur the best :heart: :facepunch:

1 Like

-rep Overpriced

Made 50k direct sales in my first year + upselling my clients packages that make 2k on a monthly basis. I still make 2k per month 2 years later now. Not doing any work at the moment.

Profit margin is almost 100% since it’s service based, it’s smaller if you decide to outsource it.

Not saying it’s a how to get rich easy model, but it’s a great model for steady income.

10k is only overpriced if you decide to do nothing with my information and mentorship. If you decide to work hard and dedicate yourself, 10k is a bargain :sunglasses:.

Same information a TikTok post can bring

Really sounds like an overpriced course

Ruining this category before it opened :100:

1 Like

A mentor is 1000 times more valuable than looking at random tiktok posts.

Not sure why you are trying to trash talk on my topic.

This is not a course, it’s someone coaching you 1:1. Not the same at all.

You probably have never invested money in yourself and that’s why you think it’s not worth it. Doesn’t mean you have to ruin it for others :slight_smile:

Have a good one.

1 Like

Yes, probably. Good luck with sales sexy boy!

1 Like

@Teal with respect. Not sure what makes you confident in offering agency mentoring for 10k while making 100k a year. Or a few k a month.

I think agency owners who didn’t crack the 50k a month or even more don’t know anything about scaling or running a marketing agency successfully.

Hate or love it. Just my opinion.

Anyway best of luck

4 Likes

It’s just a ethical thing. I’m not disrespecting your accomplishments. And I wish you way more success in life, but please not by selling hope to people who put trust in your words. Take the responsibility for that.

4 Likes

@Teal show me ur sexy body

1 Like

I Understand his view as you’re paying for his experience and knowledge. You’re paying for him to mentor you.

He can price as however he seems his mentorship to be worth

1 Like

Oops wrong thread

1 Like

Theoretically yes.

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment. It’s a good point and I totally respect your opinion.

I will explain you why it’s 10k. This pricing is fixed and it won’t be changed or discounted, for no one. For
Me it’s not worth it if I charge a lower rate, it will take a lot of my time and energy.

This is totally a valid point. I haven’t made 50k in a month with my agency. This is because I have more profitable businesses to focus on which are also lower in taxes for me. I’m 100% sure that I’m capable in doing so though.

I also understand that not everyone will pay 10k for a mentorship. It’s not cheap + it’s not a guarantee that you will get rich. However, I know that it’s very doable to become financially free. I’m 100% sure that I can help anyone acomplishing this with my mentorship.

If you make 2k-5k per month after a few months with this model, that’s a very good beginning of your career as entrepreneur. The business is also very scalable and it’s a good way to make passive income.

I won’t help you with scaling it to 50k per month. I will help you with starting the business, getting your first clients and starting to make some good money online.

For me, 10k for a good mentor is totally worth the investment. I see people throwing away money like it’s nothing on social media badges and expensive cars and stuff like that, but when it comes to a good investment in a mentor, people seem to be really afraid to invest money in themselves.

I understand though, there are a lot of fake coaches and stupid courses nowadays that won’t provide you with any good knowledge. I have a business coach that charges me 5k per month and it’s really valuable. Like a lot!

Look, you might be right. Maybe nobody will do it for 10k on here, it’s new for me too. A lower rate just won’t work because I know my worth.

Again, I totally respect your opinion and you gave a valid point, thanks for that.

That’s it, I’m starting an onlyfans.

1 Like

This is exactly the reason why people start creating courses to sell online. They are doing the same as you but are automating the sales process by just pre-filming and therefore offer their courses for 1K but to 100s of people. People are most likely to be scared of spending 10K cash than 1K for a all-surrounder course that also helps them signing their first client. Maybe a way for you to go, else you might wait till next winter 23‘ for you first sale brother

2 Likes

Might be the case, won’t be selling pre filmed stuff on here though. I like to keep it personal. We’ll see what happens :fist:t3:

GL on sales though, personal mentoring and teaching is always better :pray:t4:

1 Like