How to start Earning from Adbreaks ( FOR NON SUPPORTED COUNTRIES )

What about this?image

1 Like

I’m sorry your page can not sign up for adbreaks now till it’s available in your country.

Great post!! Thank you @FaadixD

1 Like

does videos needs to be unique like on youtube or not ?

1 Like

Unique content
Fb is getting strict with copyrights.

1 Like

ok. and how much they pay, more or less comparing with youtube ?

thank you

I really dont get it. You said that this method is for people which are in non supported countries. So it did not wok?

bumped for more exposure.
good post

FaadixD, I have a 60k USA page, but I dont upload videos but only need the views and videos. Would you like to co-operate together ?

1 Like

Hey mate.

I can help you, guide you about the work on adbreaks but i can not work together as I’m leaving facebook.

@FaadixD is legit. Created a page for my client which now has over 200k likes and multiple viral posts.

Good trick! Thank you.

1 Like

Hey mate, I highly appreciate your effort to help out the community. The thing is I have no videos I only have the page and the monetization is green, but the other steps are red (the minutes and engagement). If you can help me with that and guide me a little bit how to start earning safely, that would mean a whole lot to me mate. Thanks again.

@FaadixD Bro i have 2 pages ad-breaks approved but id got disabled, i have page access but no payout is there any way !

No brother there’s no way.
Without payout we can’t get payment

Hey fadi a lot of pages are losing arbreaks due to the issue of restricted country. Have you checked?

2 Likes

@FaadixD: Hi guy, by this way, Can you still get paid from facebook? Many people met problem “on hold” from facebook!!
Thank you!!

I think it doesn’t work anymore.

Fb keeps your pay on hold because of this you can’t recieve payments now.

can I show you page and can you say how much I will earn?

1 Like