How to start Earning from Adbreaks ( FOR NON SUPPORTED COUNTRIES )

Hello Beautiful People :raised_hands: :heart_eyes:

I’m writing this post for my fellows whom countries doesn’t support FACEBOOK ADBREAKS yet. No worries!

I’ve seen everyone adding people on their page as admin to get adbreak country supported.

Well, you don’t need to add anyone else from other country to make country available. Country availability isn’t necessary in adbreaks now. You can still setup the adbreaks without country availability even if you live in a country where adbreaks doesn’t support.

To register adbreaks you must have Main 3 requirements completed.

1- 10k+ followers
2- 30k 1 min+ views ( on 3 min long video )
3- Monetisation policies.

If you have these 3 steps completed you’re good to go, simply click on Get Started.

Select your financial acc as Individual
The Main Part is here.

Select your country as UNITED KINGDOM why UK? Why not US? Cause in US you’re required to upload some w9 tax form. In UK it isn’t necessary you’ll still Recieve the payment.

After selecting country, now it’s time to put your details. So in Legal name. Add your REAL NAME ( exact same as paypal / bank account title name )

Add your real email, phone number, and your real street address, city. ( State England & zip code N26 9ED ) I’ll tell you why, in case even your bank / paypal creates a problem recieving payment that why your state or country is different you can say that it might be a mistype / error from Facebook.

GOVT. TAX ID = 3267809932

once you’re done entering these details it’s time to setup payments.

You can add your BANK or PAYPAL or PAYONEER as payment method.

In ( payment details ) you can select your real country and connect your any national bank or paypal account with it the main part was of country and address. Now in payment add your legal name, bank name, iban number, swift code. Click save Bank and you’re done!

Tip: Always keep 2 to 3 financial admins in your payout account because sometimes ids get disabled so without that your page become hard to sell. But you’ll be good to use as you’ll still Recieve your payments.

Note: Please don’t ask questions like what if I don’t recieve the payments etc.

I’m doing it for past 1 year and I’ve helped setting up local bank in adbreak for almost EVERY PAKISTANI member of pages community and Pakistani’s have recieved over 15+ MILLIONS USD. And fun fact is that adbreak is still not available in Pakistan :joy::laughing:

However, Pakistani banks are creating issues in giving payouts to members so I’ll suggest you to use PayPal as your payment method. Ohh yes, you can use PAYONEER TO RECEIEVE PAYOUTS TOO.

Thankyou for reading. If you still can’t register the adbreaks then I’ll be Happy to do it for FREE FOR 10 SWAPD MEMBERS

I’ll upload screenshots of the whole process later when i get free time.

#SWAPDFOREVER :raised_hands::100::heart:

26 Likes

@Andreas have a look. Your thread inspired me to post this.

1 Like

Thank you @FaadixD, this post is very helpful for us who live in countries where Ad Break is still not available. I am currently out of town, but I will start the process as soon as I get home.
Also, my payments are disabled for some reason (since 2018.12.), so I still do not know how I will setup my payments for payouts. I will get back to you when I got stuck in the process.

Again, thank you for this awesome post! :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

You’re welcome my brother.
Dm me anytime whenever you need help!

1 Like

@FaadixD bro you’re selfless :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

:raised_hands::heart_eyes::100: thankyou my brother :heart::heart:

1 Like

Afaik the IBAN should be matching the country you’ve selected! Didn’t give it a try lately, but before you wouldn’t be able to select USA and give a Pakistani’s IBAN

@FaadixD can you check pm I have some questions. Thanks!

1 Like

Sure!
Replied :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the information FaadixD. Much appreciated. Can I make you a question in private?

1 Like

Sure, why not :slight_smile:

What about this?image

1 Like

I’m sorry your page can not sign up for adbreaks now till it’s available in your country.

Great post!! Thank you @FaadixD

1 Like

does videos needs to be unique like on youtube or not ?

1 Like

Unique content
Fb is getting strict with copyrights.

1 Like

ok. and how much they pay, more or less comparing with youtube ?

thank you

I really dont get it. You said that this method is for people which are in non supported countries. So it did not wok?

bumped for more exposure.
good post

FaadixD, I have a 60k USA page, but I dont upload videos but only need the views and videos. Would you like to co-operate together ?

1 Like