I am selling my USA fanpage!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 63k
Topic/Niche: Celebrity
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
I used to work with IA, now I have started another business so I won’t be using this page anymore. I have not been posting for some time, but some articles go viral pretty easy ( I have made 3k with a single article that went viral).

Link please

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

ok send link please

1 Like

Please send me the link. Thanks.

I know a guy who’s selling a 100k page for $120

Then go and buy from him…

I know a guy that gives his 100k+ pages for free to his friends, what does this mean that people should start giving pages for free here??

People that have good properties, or made money with them, and worked a lot to grow them don’t sell for cheap.
I better keep my pages unsold, and use them myself then to sell them for cheap, when I lost so many hours per day working on them.

Same is with the seller here, he have a price for his product, don’t come and post things to low ball his price.
Check the thread, if the price doesn’t fit your budget, move on to the other thread.

Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you bro!

Please send me a link

Link please

Plz send link

I’m selling a Instagram account for $150 With 100k

I’m selling a Instagram account for $150 With 100k

DM Handle

This is your own thread mate

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.