🤖 I can Automate ANYTHING for you!

Service type: Automation
Price: varies depending on automation

Description:

I am a RPA (Robotic Process Automation) developer and I can automate pretty much anything for you on desktop, web, applications within your computer, or even Citrix environments.

Why might you need to automate something?

• So you don’t get stuck doing repetitive tasks
  • make your life easier
  • Save time
  • Get things done faster
  • Get work done while you sleep
  • etc…

There are only two reasons why I may not be able to automate something for you

1. Skill set - the automation is too complex for my skill set (so far I’ve never got a project like this)

2. It is not possible to automate your project via the RPA software I am using

the only downside to most of my automation’s is that you can’t use your computer while they are running. Because they use your computers cursor just like a human being. Unless, you have a virtual machine (which you can get for free for one year on Amazon AWS) or of course a spare computer/laptop.

Prices vary depending on the following factors:

• Type of automation

• Time it will take for me to complete your project

• Complexity

Note: All automation’s will run on your own computer or virtual machine. And yes it is possible to schedule automation’s, and also run them remotely, from another device.

If you are interested in such services, please send me a PM with all your requirements, or PM me if you have any questions.
Or continue reading for more information

Examples of automations I’ve done for clients

• Scraping data from a website onto an excel sheet, and then performing actions on a desktop application based on the data within the excel sheet (Client’s occupation: Accountant)

• Sending private messages to all users of a forum. The forum software was PHP MY BB or something like that, which was easy to spam because they don’t have private message limitations. (Client’s occupation: some random dude trying to invite his competitors users, to his website) Of course I will not do this on SWAPD lol

• Send an email to client when his social media account management software showed a specific status (client occupation:Marketing)

Order Process

Here’s how everything will go down via SWAPD’s checkout system:

1. Proposal - You PM me with information about what you need automated

2. Clarification - I ask you questions about your proposal to make sure I have everything I need to create your automation

3. Quote - Based on the work that needs to be done I will provide you with a reasonable quote and how long it will take me to create your automation

4. Sit Tight - I’ll get to work as soon as possible and let you know when I am done creating the automation

5. Once you are satisfied with the automation you can tell SWAPD staff to complete the checkout ticket (or whatever, i’ve never done a transaction here before)

Requirements

The only one thing you would need to do is download the RPA software, and add the automation file to your computer. Which I will provide step by step instructions for once I am done making your automation. It only takes like 2-3 mins

And you shouldn’t be worried about downloading this because as you will see when I tell you the name of the software, it is extremely well-known, used and trustworthy within the industry. (I can even get an admin to verify this information)

Features

• Well Documented - All automation’s I provide will be extremely well documented, in fact it will be so easy to follow along you might even be able to add your own little tweaks into it with the help of google and some basic programming knowladge.
  • Schedule Automation’s - I could even setup a way for you to schedule automation’s to run at a specific time.
  • Easy to use UI - I will make it a easy as possible for you to use your automation
  • Web Deployment - you can even run automation’s on your computer from another device
  • Reliability - all automation’s I make will be very reliable

Access

If you need a desktop automation I will need to connect to your computer via Team Viewer to create it, and you can watch me do it as well.

Revisions

Some automation’s will require updates or revisions. And depending on the type of update, revision, or change requested I will either charge you, or do it for free.

Example of an update,

• Lets say your automation required me to scrape data from a website, and that website changes their UI. Now you need me to update the automation

Example of a revision/change,

• You didn’t provide me will all the information for your project and when it was completed (checkout ticket was closed) you needed me to add something more to it
2 Likes

Well, this is a unique service IMO! Good luck with sales!

2 Likes

Thank You!

Super interested please reply on PM asap

PM sent

Bump up

can you automate like youtube channels?

Yes I can PM details please

i need service from u pm me

If this service is being used to build artificial accounts then I have to shut it down. We don’t allow these types of services on SWAPD.

What do you mean artificial accounts? I never even delivered the service to anyone yet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.