I Create Your Musician Spotify Blue Tick + Musician GKP + Youtube Artist Badge +++ [$200]

This guy is the real deal. Buying my second gig from him as we speak ! Yes order number 2 :muscle: I will be using him to verify everyone here under $3000 soon as a fake musician something no one else has been able to do, but with this guys prices it will be very easy :fire: I am verifying myself as a musician getting all the connects for the press releases and all. I will be back as a vendor before u know it thanks to this guy. If u can verify as a fake musician I will pay up to 4k to save me the process but if not no big deal I will continue adventure and come back as a vendor :slight_smile:

@Exposing_scammers Thank you sir for your nice answers.

And I’m still serving, I offer discounts on bulk purchases :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We Have Empty Slots Available I Can Serve You

Bulk Purchases Have Discounts :innocent:

Seller does a great job! Delivered as promised!

1 Like

Thank you very much sir for your valuable reply.

We still have empty slots, it is a quality service that I guarantee 100%, I am ready to serve you :innocent:

Ordered and he very well delivered
Thanks man

1 Like

Thank you my friend, it was a pleasure working with you.

JOB PURCHASE IS AVAILABLE, YOU CAN PM :innocent: :pray:

I am interested, please send me details

the topic is up to date, I am ready to serve you.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Check Dm ready to start ticket =)

Perfect do you take BTC

Yes, I’m buying btc.

We still have vacancies, I’m ready to serve you

Hook me uP I run a label and if your good I can send artists your way

1 Like

Hello sir, please send pm in detail, of course we can process :pray:

1 Like

5 transactions completed this week, I’m ready to serve my new customers :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Worked with him. Excellent job!

1 Like

Thank you very much sir, it is great for me to receive positive responses from my valuable customers like you.

yes i am ready to serve other people

You Can Dm For Order, We Still Have Empty Slots :pray: :heart_eyes:

BUMP!

We Still Have Empty Slots :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

BUMP!

We Still Have Empty Slots :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

no response

1 Like