I need a service like this , any sort of working tutorial for TikTok ,Snapchat, fb, ig is welcomed

Continuing the discussion from MEDIA PORTAL GOVERNMENT - On your email domain [INSTANT DELIVERY] - Recover Hacked / Ban Account … FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM:

Been trying my best to get across to @Bro for a reply to this service but no reply in dm
So does anyone know how to get something like this , or any tutorial, be it TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube ,Instagram , Facebook tutorial on services .
Any not too expensive access to rep , email access , contacts etc .

Thanks

7 Likes

Sorry for the delay, I have a lot of messages. To answer your questions, I stopped selling or transferring such Gov Portal because, after 3-4 requests, they stop responding or only tell you that your email is not listed in the government’s records, which means they cannot provide quality service. I’m really sorry about this. :pray:t4:

So, if you ever buy such portals or someone offers them to you, make sure to request at least 5 inquiries to see if the portal will function in the long term. I hope this helps. 🫶🏽

2 Likes

So a .gov email will work better for this service right ?

2 Likes

Same problem

Even if you pass the filter, mail need to be Whitelist or after 2,3 request everything will be denied :pray:t4:

Wow thanks , I will be open any service that works for Africa, anyonw you have pls pm me

1 Like