I need help please with this restrict

I need help please with this restrict i became this for every post on my page i dont know why and before page was totaly ok with not problem, is anyone wo knows how to fix this restrict please

What type of content do you usually post?

Images and videos but it is not problem in posting because i became restrict for everything if just when i add someone admin or change any info in page i became restrict for evers thing

I’m suffering from this issue since 6 months and still I don’t have any idea what the hell going on Facebook. They never explain just restrict

bro same to me i have deleted more als 3k posts and dont help i have change all users admins, i have made promote but it dosent help,i dont know what tto do to publish or not i hope i dont take unpublish on my page

I get same restriction today and its time increasing every time a new instant article generated in production library. Even i didn’t post on page just publish article on website and this happen to me. We are registered news publisher both on Facebook and Google stills suffering such issue its really shame for such platform

Nothing going work until we received a satisfying answer from Facebook. Even they didn’t want to disclose reason behind such restriction.

And with page bro what do you do you post or not are you not posting

I’m still posting. I have admin and merger limit on that page so reach still present

I mean because maybe with posting we became unpublish or something

No they will not unpublish if you have confirmed your identity in profile confirmation.

How do you mean, can you send me link please from this link

Just go into setting - personal information and then identify confirmation

This verfication doesn’t help my friends have made this and they have take page unpublish

Mine didn’t get unpublish yet its been more then 6 month. I’m getting just restriction limits.one page has 0 reach isssue and another admin issue

My page has restrict just for admin and merge but no problems with reach

Same here but if i post something the restriction time increase with notification on Facebook and mail so i stopped posting now