I sell 3 pages with Instant Article approved + english news domains .com (400$ each now)

Hey everyone.

Update:

I sell 3 FB pages with Instant Articles + domain .com approved on September 5th and 20th and never used.

If you check my past activity, I sold many pages with Instant Articles, I sell good stuff.

The pages have very good names.

The websites have ‘AMP’ and ‘AMP Ads’ installed already, and the domains are .com and contain the word “news”.

The pages have not many followers, but as you know, that’s not important.

Payment method: PayPal.

Page 1:

Page 2:

Still available

Really nobody wants IA these days ?
I guess these 2 IAs are the last that I’ll provide, since there is no request.
The pages will lose monetization is they will not be used soon.

Price updated.
$400 for each.

Page link

3 pages in stock now.

PM me page link plesss

Hi.

edited by staff

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

I thought that I replay to a PM , really sorry.

can I know which is the fuction of this?

thnaks you

Pm please

Ability to publish articles on website that will be uploaded automatically on the Facebook server, and when you post them on Facebook will contain ads placed by Facebook.

When accessing the article, mobile users will have the article opened instantly, inside of Facebook, not in browser.

All are sold outside of site.
Please close thread.