I sell Snapchat Gold star 2000e

Country of followers (majority): France
Amount of fans/followers: 1500

Good evening, I have a certified snapchat account for sale!

2000 Euros

There is no guarantee that the badge will remain

1 Like

as with all !

Just don’t post illegal content and you’ll be fine!

I bought a verified account, and after changing the username and information within 24 hours, the badge was lost. I want to ensure that the badge remains when I change the information, so I do not lose it

1 Like

your mistake is in your message!

We don’t wait 24 hours to change the information!

You change password and email after 48 hours, and logo a cover photo after three days!

And then lose the badge

Lol no

Do you give me a guarantee on that

I am not responsible for what you will do with the account, but if you meet all the criteria, there is no reason for you to lose it

You all say this excuse, I don’t know what you’re going to do, but I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. I’m a businessman. I haven’t posted anything inappropriate.

you said in your previous message that you changed everything in 24 hours and that you lost the certification so the problem comes from you! If you want to do business, I will explain to you everything how to do it

You give me a warranty on the badge and I’ll make you change everything

my friend, when I speak do you understand what I mean?

You connect to the account, you wait 48 hours, you change the e-mail address, the password.

Then you wait 24 hours and change the name, profile photo and cover photo

the account is an account, verify Business, you don’t need to change the username just by changing the name on the profile, people will find you, that’s a big advantage.

Now no one vouches here, if you lose certification we’re not responsible, but like I told you if you’re just like I told you there won’t be any problem, now either you do it at business be not business

I did this before and lost the badge. I was stolen 3 times. I bought accounts 3 times. Everyone says something, and the last person said the same thing as you.

I tell you that if you follow everything I told you, there will be no problem!

You told me that you changed everything in 24 hours, so it’s normal that you lost your certification! Now I have already explained to you if you want to do business, you will have no problem and you will always have your star

And when I do what you told me and I lose the badge, will you compensate me?

my friend, you will not lose the badge!!! if you do as I tell you there will be no problem you can trust me!!! it’s an Enterprise account, it’s even better than a creator account, you don’t need to change the username, only name profil

1 Like

Will you give me a guarantee that I will do what you say? Will you compensate me when I lose the badge?

Ok!