I will guest post your article on US-based biz magazines, apple news, and google news

Service type: Publication and Article Writing

Price: 400+Fee Price will change after two tickets

Publish your article in a US-based business magazine and syndicate it with Apple News, Google News, Flipboard, and more to reach investors, community leaders, entrepreneurs, and business leaders. Benefit from a substantial SEO boost with backlinks and access to meaningful readers, with 90% located in North America.

• Legitimate US-operated online magazine
  • Covers business trends, technology, wellness, and lifestyle
  • Free premium stock photos for articles
  • Authentic 100,000 to 150,000 monthly pageviews with 90% from the United States
  • Certified publisher on various news aggregators, including Apple News, Google News, Flipboard News, and Medium
  • Permanent post and SEO backlink for published articles

Requirements

1. I only accept high-quality, unique posts in English.
  2. I do NOT accept adult/gambling content (cannabis-related is okay)
  3. Please send Word Document
  4. Optionally: Include author name and bio

Time Frame-

7 Days

• 1 Guest post

• Topic research

• Article writing

• Media assets included

• Backlink included

• SEO Keywords

FAQ

What is the U.S. Magazine, and what is the URL?

GREY Journal Website: https://greyjournal.net/ Media Kit: GREY Journal Media Kit - GREY Journal Article Example: The fuel you need to build your muscles and mind for any challenges in your entrepreneurial journey - GREY Journal

How does Apple News work?

I do NOT promise search results on Apple News. We guaranteed placement via our publisher partner GREY Journal. We will send you a link from Apple News, which you can open using any iOS or Mac device to see it in the Apple News app. Example: The fuel you need to build your muscles and mind for any challenges in your entrepreneurial journey | GREY Journal

How does Google News work?

I do NOT promise search results on Google News. We guaranteed placement via our publisher partner GREY Journal. Google News doesn’t host any article, it will redirect to the publisher’s article page. Example: https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqBwgKMPf7lAswvNCqAw/sections/CAQqEAgAKgcICjD3-5QLML

Will the entry be searchable?

We can not guarantee your article will show up in search results in Google News or Apple News by any keyword. No one can.! The proof of the publishing is the URLs I send you.

Will the article be marked “sponsored” or " advertised"?

The article will ONLY be marked sponsored if it’s blatant advertising. If you want the piece to fit in better with the publishing, please provide a valuable and unique article for readers.

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in your offering. I am a U.S.- based business consultant who specializes in ESG and circular supply chains. Do you have a need for this type of content?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.