(IG/FB) Media Portal Access Guide + Merlin ID + Facebook Account

Simple, clear and efficient.

1x Method to get the Media Portal and duplicate it
1x A Merlin ID not used
1x A Facebook account to host the portal
1x Complete method to optimize and never blow up your media portal

A nice beginning to open your 1st portal.

I also sell strong portals already created WITHOUT merlin id or can create you portals on your Facebook account.

Last auction won and a satisfied customer :white_check_mark:

Seller is professional and polite! Ticket #2959654

2 Likes

@Administrators can we make it that safety concerns can’t bid? I don’t trust they will pay

If he doesn’t, it will be the last time he bids on SWAPD :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suggest whoever is thinking about buying this is to make sure the seller agrees to wait through with the ticket until the portal is actually obtained.

5 Likes

@Mohamxd this is possible?

When I checked there is everything to get you media port

I wish you success in your work bro, I trust you.

1 Like

Thank you for adding this

1 Like

This is possible? @Mohamxd

Unfortunately I cannot guarantee this, there are so many points that need to be followed carefully for me to be able to guarantee this as I am not the one making the request.

Otherwise, I sell Media Portal pre-made access without Merlin ID or can send you access on your OWN Facebook.

I sell all my portals with a guarantee now, something that no one offers here, it blows for no reason we replace it for you.

Are you sure this method works now?
Have you tested it recently and acquired a portal, what was the last time you got a portal with this?
And isn’t it the same method as Jamixson’s and other seller’s method?
Like get the Merlin id and you apply with the Google form?

There are many members on site who have bought the method of Merlin but many of them haven’t got the portal still, probably because the form was abused

1 Like

Not personally hate but lots of people loose money on the name of portal. It just very simple to claim by seller that my method is works 100% possibly buyer not following all steps carefully in case when buyer failed to obtain portal.

In such cases admin can ask for a review copy just to make sure it works but this increase work load but it make sure to save buyer from non working or false guaranteed claims.

@SWAPD we need to solve this as a lot of methods threads are continuously increasing and no one knows they works or not until someone buy and verify it. And in mentoring category its easy to refuse to refund by sellers coz of terms.

3 Likes