IG Giveaway Slots Available | 12m followers influencer | 100K Guaranteed Growth

Do send . :thinking:

19.5k for 100k? jesus that’s a bit much. It’s cool that you’re offering this tho:)

2 Likes

also pm me the @ i’m curious

DM’d you.

Remember that you’re getting ‘forced followers’.
I’ve done these giveaways a lot.

Basically the celebrities followers are asked to follow specific accounts and comment to have a chance to win.

Those 100K followers that will follow you, are only following you to be part of the contest not because they care about your content.

With other words you’re getting users that will follow you and other accounts on the list quick, then most of them will unfollow you after a while.

That’s why I call them ‘forced followers’.

I’ve done these contests with celebrities that have 20M followers that I know personally like Hannah Stocking, Amanda Cerny, Rudy Mancuso, and each time it’s been garbage followers and those contests cost $500-1000 for a spot.

$19K for a spot for this contest sounds criminal.
Luckily there’s people here like me with crazy amount of experience that can help others.

If you need 100K real followers there’s so many cheaper ways that would cost you much much less than this.

6 Likes

Obviously people need to follow you because otherwise they can’t enter… Isn’t that what I explained in the topic?

And of course you will lose some followers because they were only interested in the contest. But if you’re going to lose all the followers, that’s more likely because they don’t like your content.

If you have similar content as the influencer involved, why would they unfollow immediately?

Everyone here is talking about there are way cheaper ways to gain followers, well why don’t you start offering these services on Swapd?

There are enough interested people for real Instagram growth. The community is looking for real growth, let’s start offering that here and help each other :v::call_me_hand:

After discussing this with our staff, we’ve decided to remove the premium tag. Too many people are angry over the pricing, it’s very unreasonable. On top of everything, followers gained during these types of promotions are usually not the best type of followers. They’re only in it for the possible gain, and may not be interested in what you have to post/offer.

4 Likes

This guy is providing 50k followers at $3.2k. hol’ up… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, exactly. If people want to go for cheap ways, there are… Too much people are complaining about the amount of followers, but it’s the way they will be gained.

If you’re not interested, just don’t bother messaging me at all. I already knew this service isn’t for everyone, but there are definitely people interested.

No problem, all good. Didn’t ask for the premium tag anyway… :wink:

1 Like

Can you send more info

Knowing this space pretty well, it didn’t sit right with me about the pricing that’s being offered here.

This giveaway is only 10k to enter directly. If you want the @ of the person organising it let me know. The person organising this stuff is trusted in the space and a close friend of the @ who’s hosting the giveaway.

I’m not affiliated with any of them. If you’re not serious and don’t have the money then don’t waste my time.

Thanks

@SWAPD

Edit: I’m not making money or looking for a fee. Don’t want anybody to overpay by 200~% that’s all. We’re a community that helps each other, not screws each other.

1 Like

And those are not forced I’m assuming.

In this one from the 100k you get. You’d lose 30k or more over a few months.

For your info, I’m working with an individual who’s charging me more than 10k. So if you can send me the person organising it, let me know :slight_smile:

From my point of view I didn’t see I was maybe charging way too much to people. But I probably was. I’m sorry to everyone who was personally offended by it.

@SWAPD Can you please close this topic? Thanks :slight_smile:

To be frank, I have no problem sending this info to anybody who dm’s me. I won’t send it to you though.

Creating an offer of this scale should require more due diligence on your end if what you’re saying is truthful.

This is our community so before you think about your pocket you should think about the members.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Yes, let’s all think about the community & sell products / services without any profit! :smiley:

1 Like

Your comment shows a lot about your level of maturity and why you handled this topic the way you did.

1 Like

I agree it’s immature, I’m sorry about that. But it’s just kinda annoying that people are talking about helping the community (which is something nice btw), but don’t actually offering growth services on this platform. However, I mentioned people starting growth services on Swapd, which is a great thing.

But people don’t have to forget that Swapd is more a marketplace than a community. And ofcourse there’s profit to be made on a marketplace. I think people didn’t even think this service would’ve been $10k at least (if what you’re saying is true ofc) and if I offered this service at $10k they would even complain about the price. I made a mistake there, which was my bad.

But it’s all good & this topic can be closed. Looking at my inbox, there are enough people interested in this kinda service. But I will close it for now :wink:

1 Like

If you posted this for $500 or $50,000 you will always get people that resent you. All I was trying to do was get some transparency going.

If you had made a deal with the right people for this, you would have been able to get a cut of the pie and not have to hit people with a crazy premium to make a profit.

For sure this is something you deserve to make money on. However, as I’m sure you’ll agree, when you’re selling something you should be the knowledgable expert.

If you yourself aren’t dealing with the direct parties involved then that’s also another issue and your own fault for not knowing all the details when selling this.

I’m out. Good luck with your future SWAPD deals.

1 Like