IG Giveaway Slots Available | 5.9m followers influencer | 50K Guaranteed Growth

Yes, (at minimum) 50k followers for this giveaway :wink:

“On the İnstagram”. Lol. Are you going to share details on the 5.9m user? Obviously if it’s an Indian babes account for example this is not a very good deal at all.

2 Likes

Lmao, of course. Just send me a pm. And no, it’s not a Indian babes account.

Guys, for your information. It’s a influencer / YouTuber. Not a Stat account.

50k followers for $7500? Come on man

3 Likes

If you don’t like the price, it’s not for you.

If you’re interested in cheaper, untargeted, USA growth, check my topic here: Instagram Growth service for Personal & Business accounts

MrBeast did one of those with Pulte recently and pulte received almost 2m followers

2 Likes

i have participated to many.
Last one I padi $200 for 8000 gains

2 Likes

I’d like info please. I am hesitant at the price, but am will to hear out exactly what your offering.

1 Like

Hey. Send me who this influencer is?

1 Like

Coehn had good services for sale, but his prices …

3 Likes

You guys have to realize he’s not selling 50k bullshit followers, this is a celebrity giveaway meaning the celebrity that’s being paid makes a secondary account and follows everyone that pays to be in the giveaway, usually 10-15 people, they promote the giveaway on their main page to enter you have to follow the accounts that the secondary is following, and that’s the beauty of it

It’s organic based on someone successes, this is not a bot, this is not a follow unfollow, and his celebrities are gold

I do the same thing, if you can’t afford it, stop hating on the service and go work for money or develops your own social media niche and blow up (which will cost you the same in ads and influencer marketing…this is just a quicker fame growth)

GLWS !

2 Likes

Everyone knows followers from giveaways dont engage, and lots unfollow after the giveaway, I run Viral loop giveaways… I know what I am talking about.
Nonetheless its still a good service,I am sure someone will find value in it.

6 Likes

Don’t enter a niche based celebrities giveaway if your niche isn’t similar? That’s the reason they don’t engage, maybe your content isn’t important to them, that’s why they unfollow

We don’t expect people to enter a Grant Cardone giveaway if you’re not an Entrepreneur?

Would you enter a James Charles one of you were a musician? Doesn’t make sense, that’s why you don’t see the results you’re complaining about

There’s a reason he’s giving you the @ in the PM

1 Like

Let me know who this is too pls

1 Like

Cool…we do this also and never had anyone complain… Grant Cardone, James Charles, cardi b, supreme patty… all niche based, don’t buy in if it doesn’t make sense

1 Like

Whose the celeb for this one? Please PM me the info

1 Like

I kinda agree with what you’re saying. But I know people still get decent engagement, even if followers are gained via a giveaway.

For influencers by example this can be super beneficial, even it’s a lot of money to join.

I appreciate your opinion :raised_hands:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Can we please keep the comment section on topic?

Why is swapd becoming a place where everyone is complaining about prices?:man_shrugging:

And if you think my accounts / services are so overpriced, send me offers of your accounts / services & I will probably buy :wink:

4 Likes