IG growth services / Giveaways

Hi :raising_hand_man:t2: after growing my IG from 5k to 2,5M since September I have decided to promote the giveaways & providers that had a good result on my personal account.

During this process I experienced from the good to the bad so I have narrowed down the trustworthy admins that were always responsible & effective.

I get constant updates on upcoming Giveaways from Brasil :brazil:, Russia :ru: & usa :us: so if interested HMU :call_me_hand:t3: and I would be able to include you in one of these.

Keep in mind like all giveaways once the promotion is over there is a large unfollow depending on your content as well of course so my personal recommendation is that for example you’d like to grow your IG 80k do a promo of 100k (this is what I learned with the ones I did for my IG)

Payments : BTC , Wire transfer , PayPal , TW

Updates always at the end of this Topic

HMU :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

The $600 one is Jan 7th and the $730 one is Jan 6th right?

Can I grab a slot on the $600 one as a kick off?

Hi :raising_hand_man:t2: the 600$ One is on the 4th , let me know if you are interested / PM me and let’s do it

1 Like

More from Brasil :brazil: :

• Virginia will take the photo with the prizes + sequence of stories EVERY day *

:sparkles:Drawing period: 10/01 to 20/01
:sparkles:Value: 3,080$

:sparkles:Awards: Chevrolet Onix + 2 iPhones

• DRAW WILL BE WITH SECAP AUTHORIZATION CERTIFICATE *
    :boom: * LIMITED SPACES! * :boom:

whats the average retention rate of the Russian Giveaways.

I would say 70% at least (according to my personal IG / content / personal experience)

2 Likes

what’s the US based accounts? Do you have anything for technology, landscapes or entrpenourship?

Hey, are there any upcoming slots on these, and what is the price? Ty!

Oh sorry didn’t see the dates. I mean the price for the 250k :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem 4,000$

ThAnks

PMd

If only they were US based

1 Like

Indeed I have a few of those but as we all now the prices on them are too high :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Completely agree . Anything in France ? Or any French speaking influencers ? That I can do

1 Like

Not for now but if I get some my way you’ll be the first one to know :wink:

Bump

any German ones?

PM russian prices

1 Like

Not for now :frowning:

On it :ok_hand:t2: