I'm selling my instagram account with 80k followers, with high interaction rate

Country of followers (majority): France
Amount of followers: 80 000
Topic/Niche: I post the first instagram post of celebrities
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Number of followers: 80k

Niche: First celebrity Instagram post

Presentation:

This account is dedicated to the publication of celebrities’ first Instagram posts, a theme that generates a lot of interest. Users love discovering or rediscovering the beginnings of famous personalities on this platform.

Performance:

Core audience: Mostly French subscriber base

Engagement rate: Exceptionally high

Cumulative views: Several million views on publications

Viral videos:

One video with over 6 million views
Two videos with over 4 million views
A dozen videos with over 1 million views

Benefits :

High engagement: A much higher-than-average engagement rate, demonstrating an active, invested audience.

Popular niche: The unique theme attracts a large and passionate audience, ensuring good subscriber retention and constant interaction.

Growth potential: With a consistent content strategy, the account continues to attract new subscribers naturally through content virality.
Monetization opportunities:

The account offers numerous monetization opportunities, whether through sponsored partnerships with brands, promotion of celebrity-related products, or even direct sales of merchandise.

This account is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to launch or expand their footprint in the celebrity and pop culture niche on Instagram.

Price ?

1 Like

Hello, it’s the best offer

What the actual offer

User?

up