Important Announcement from SWAPD - Bank wire payments will not be possible in December.

Hey SWAPD Family! :wave:

We’ve got some big news and a few changes coming up, so please read carefully! Starting from December 1st, we’re hitting pause on accepting bank wire payments. But don’t worry, it’s just a temporary break until the New Year!

• What’s Happening? We’re in the middle of some exciting restructuring, prepping to launch our brand new company accounts under an LLC from January 1st. It’s a fresh start, and we can’t wait to share the details with you!

• December Plans: For the month of December, we’re going all-in on crypto! That’s right, we’ll only be accepting crypto payments for this period. We think it’s a cool way to embrace the future, right?

• Wiring Out, Not In: While we won’t be taking in wire payments, we’ll still be processing wire payouts like usual. Our aim is to clear out our SKYNET company bank accounts before we close them, making room for our shiny new setup.

• A Fresh Start on January 1st: New Year, new SWAPD! We’re launching with some changes and, yes, a few restrictions too. But trust us, it’s all part of making SWAPD even better for you.

We appreciate your understanding and flexibility during this transition. It’s all about improving and growing, and we’re thrilled to have you with us on this journey.

Stay tuned for more updates, and as always, feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns!

17 Likes

You can call it the Crypto Winter?
Or, Cashlessmas?

4 Likes

So now all users with concern badge can go with crypto…

1 Like

I guess for the month of December, we will allow buyers to take the risk, if they feel like it. If not, then I guess Safety Concern members will have to wait. SC members can use crypto as buyers, always had. Just not as sellers.

It is still not decmeber but can I go with someone on a ticket with my risk ?? :smiley:
I mean it is in 15 days…

2 Likes

Depends. Please PM me the details.

1 Like

check this new chat

What about existing payment secured bank-wire tickets that run into December? I think you answered it with saying “wiring out” just wanted to confirm.

You thought right! :laughing: Existing wire tickets will be paid out as normal.

How safety concern badges members selling services?

Here you go.

2 Likes

So for those of us attempting to remain tax compliant, we basically won’t be able to utilize any SWAPD services until the start of next year?

1 Like

@mehedi_ru I am wondering the exact same thing. All transactions I do here are from my company and I have to do fiat

Well, considering that you can ONLY get an invoice for our fee and not the full amount (sellers are responsible for that), I am not sure what you mean. You can still file most of your expenses, if needed. Just contact the seller to get an invoice.

And if you guys are talking about not having any crypto, then unfortunately, it’s time to learn how to get some because we’re 99% SWAPD will go full crypto in the near future (something we don’t want, but we’re fairly sure that’s our destiny).

1 Like

But you don’t even issue invoices for your fee when paying via crypto.

We will in 2024.

1 Like

It’s not really our choice to make though. If it was possible and governments were fully on board with it, then of course. But that’s just not the case currently.

Same here. All FIAT based payment processors keep banning us for what we are to them (and illegal site), and direct wires are no longer possible due to MT licenses, which are impossible to obtain for small fish like us. We’re giving FIAT one last chance in 2024, but at the first sign of trouble, we’re dumping FIAT all together and going full crypto. Years of fighting the system is taking a toll on us. We’re tired, and don’t want to do it anymore.

1 Like

I still believe it’s easier for you to circumvent crypto laws, no matter how harsh they may be.