Increase Sales On iTunes & Break You In Top 10 - Top 100 Charts!

Service type: iTunes Promotion - I Will Promo Your Song & Make It Break Into Itunes Top 100 & Top 10!

Price: South Africa - $300

UK - $450

Canada - $450

France, Switzerland, Belgium, USA, & Germany - $2000 (Individually)

Song Will Hit Top 10 - Top 100 If Its $0.99 On iTunes Store

Description: I do music marketing as i have built marketing tools and provide major label knowledge/marketing tips that independent artists or record labels can use and they can start increasing their fan base and revenue with these tools. I’ve worked on celebrity projects such as Fetty Wap, Yo Gotti, Soulja Boy, Taylor Girlz, Sahbabii, Badazz Music Syndicate, Antonio Brown, Trina etc.

2 Likes

This sounds to be good to be true. Is there are way of expanding on what tactics you use?

And is there a money back guarantee ? So if it doesn’t break into a chart, only part payment is due - or anything like that ?

1 Like

I Guarantee it will break into the charts and the client will be able to view on their side as well thru the itunes platform via the market of their choosing.

1 Like

I cannot see how you can guarantee it!

I will consider trying this. Is it done using any methods that could be seen as wrong by the platforms? Like they could mark down / take down the release

Your doubt is why you dont succeed.

I asked a legitimate question about the methods used. It’s a fair question. Thanks

4 Likes

Check your PM!

1 Like

bump

Im Ready!

I’ll Post My Own Results

bump!

bump!

1 Like

Made My Own Song Hit #8 In South Africa - iTunes Sent Me A Plaque

1 Like

GLWS :gem:

1 Like

very interested, please DM me!

1 Like

Bump

Hi I am interested!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.