Insane Targeted (Niche) Social Engagement - Full Social Media 30 Day Campaigns

Service type: 30 Day Full Social Media Campaign
Price: $3k-15k per month

Description:

Hi there! In the last few months alone my startup company has gained over a million active social users from targeted niches on Tik Tok and we are growing rapidly. Right now we are taking on a handful of pilot clients for full 30 day social campaigns that cover Tik Tok, Instagram, YT or any social platform of your choice.

The campaign includes influencer promotions from dozens of influencers in your niche, thousands of likes, comments, story shares, Tik Tok Challenges, Spotify Streams, online reviews, you name it.

There is no engagement pods used here. Only active social users from your niche who are currently getting good engagement.

Our service starts at $5k per month, most of our clients are small businesses and entertainers who are doing $10-15k a month packages. For SWAPD, I am doing a 30 day deal on our first campaign package for $3,000 instead of $5k.

For anyone interested, (Social Media Managers or Agencies, celebs or brand owners) This service is a game changer. Engagement is non stop for 30 days, and all coming from people and potential customers that matter. If you have clients that pay you for social media marketing, this is your secret weapon to make sure they raise their budgets!

Since the world has plagued social media with fake bots, I am willing to give one day trial campaigns to you to see we are the real deal. However these trials cost me money, so I will want to know you are are serious about running monthly campaigns or at least have a client who will want the service.

Examples of some Targeted Niches Available:

Food (Restaurants/Food Brands)
CBD/Marijuana
MUSIC (Rnb/Rap/Pop/Country/etc.)
Comedians
Local Business
Concert Promotions
Plants
Vegan
Fitness
Mobile Apps
Retail Fashion (Females 13-30)
Colleges
and many more!!

PM or comment if you’d be interested in a trial.

3 Likes

Yes. I’d like to be at top of the home main page for a month

would like more info pls

BUMP!

very interested - please PM with more info

Bump!! campaigns are being launched! come get your viral engagement now :slight_smile:

bump!

BUMP. Taking orders!! a few successful campaigns/trials on SWAPD!

Can you show me any accounts you’ve worked with so I can see their engagement

PM’d

bump!

Interested. dm me

DM’d all!

Hi, I am interested, pls pm me

BUMP!! Taking orders

Send more info and other accounts

sent dm

BUMP!