Instagram bonus

Hey guys! I’m pretty new to swapd, but I have been trying to read crap tons of info and study how to make money on social media. I had a successful purchase already of a FB group (1.3M) and all went well which is awesome. Swapd is incredible! I already know a good bit as I’m a content creator/influencer, but there is one thing I can’t crack the code too and it Is the bonuses. Have any of all maxed out 35k reels bonus and if so how can I do the same? Any ideas? Thanks guys

3 Likes

for IG

Best to find a larger active page in your niche and either buy promos from them or make a collab deal for daily post.

IE. making collab posts on your account and inviting them once they accepts your page gets their reach as well.

Also FB shares work too.

Yo thank you for this! How do I do Facebook shares to an instagram reel?

Once video is posted click SHARE . there should be a to Facebook link available.

So I have a connected page and I share it on my page, but it shows as a new reel on Facebook when I share it, does the views on Facebook count towards the bonus?

Yes Facebook shares of your Instagram reels count towards your bonus… it started a few weeks back… check your insights on reel that is monetizing and you will see the fb counts…

1 Like